"Hi kiddos" he said, his body aching from over use. The kids were to innocent to notice his dull tone, the parents however, looked at him with slight concern, only slight concern.

They whisper to each other "is that robot tired?" "looks like it" "well, doesn't matter if he's tired, he's made to be used" Sun resisted the urge to give them the nastiest hardest glare, they don't don't even think of him as a person, just a slave. It made Sun feels sick.

He never thought he'd think this sentence, but he hates humans. He hates them so much now after all this realization, he was interrupted by Timmy pulling his sleeve "Mr Sun! Were gonna play tag!" Sun knew this wasn't a ask, this was a order, a order to play this stupid game.

Sun's whole programming was shattering, all child safety programs were shattering, all child loving programs were shattering, this kid right now seemed like nothing but a nuisance. Here telling him what to do, Mr Sun do this! Mr Sun play this!  Yada yada yada, I'm a spoiled brat! He resisted the urge (a very alarming one) to punch the kid into a wall.

Sun was getting close to his finale straw, very close. 

He was exhausted, he was mistreated, he was hurting. He was just barely hanging on, his joints hurting so much. he didn't want to do anything at all, he wanted rest, no he needed rest, he watched the parents leave.

He felt bitter, he felt bitter that humans are so heartless. This hatred was new to him, horribly new, he shouldn't even be able to feel this. His programming prevented it, Sun, Sun was over being controlled, being threatened into obedience, scared into obedience.

"Mr Sun?" A small voice squeaked behind him, Sun head snapped a full 180 and looked at the child. "What do you want?" He asked, and the kid said "can we draw?" Sun glared at the child in pure hatred and disgust "yes, you can." He said in a bitter tone pointing at the art supplies at a nearby table.

The kid ran off, the only kids Sun wanted to deal with were the twins. The only kids he could tolerate at the moment were the twins, no he wanted to be with them.

Somehow sun managed to get through the entire day without hurting a child and dragged his even more exhausted body up the stairs, he went to the teleporter and fell onto the couch.

Lunar looked concerned and the twins ran up to Sun "daddy look!" He showed a drawing of them and Sun hanging out, Sun smiled weakly "it's good kiddos..." Sun weakly patted their heads, Lunar walked over to Sun "brother... Are you okay? You look exhausted" Sun mumbles "that's because I am" Lunar stared sadly.

"Sun, do you wanna talk about this?" Lunar asked as the twins drew stuff nearby and Sun sighs "... I refused to get up... I refused to get off the couch... I'm so exhausted Lunar..." Lunar hugged him "and?" Sun grumbled "management got mad and threatened to shock me..." A look of pure horror crossed Lunar's face.

"What?" Lunar said softly and Sun said "so I forced myself up... And I think my programming just broke, I was so mad, so angry. So mad about every management was making me do, the kids seemed like a nuisance..." Lunar stared in shock.

 "well, that's not good at all" Lunar said and Sun grumbled "I'm going to sleep" Lunar stared concerned but said "okay... He covered the twins ears as Moon cursed.

Moon has been so much worse lately, so much worse.

Sun shut his eyes and passed out instantly, finally resting.

Sun was woken up only three hours later by the horrible beeping telling him to get up and entertain kids, Sun's eyes shot up and he jerked awake. Like always, he could never wake up peacefully. Sun felt irritation fill him, he forced himself up. He doubted management would warn him about the shock this time, they would just do it.

Sun bitterly got up and the twins grumbled and opened their eyes and hugged him "daddy! Brother said you were sleepy so we saved the drawing until you woke up" Sun turned and smiled at them softly "is that so?" BloodMoon said "yeah!"  Sun weakly patted their head, Sun could tell the twins noticed his fatigued  state but they didn't really say much.

Sun worried that they were just used to it with him, used to him being exhausted. The twins showed him a drawing, Sun smiled at the stick figures standing together. It was cute, Sun loved anything they made "good job you two" he said in caring tone. He tried to ignore his newfound hatred for humans as a family walked in, Sun said "I'll let Lunar watch you two, okay?" the twins pout "but-" "no buts" Sun said hugging them "I'll be back soon, okay?" yeah in seven hours, Sun thought bitterly.

sun went up to the balcony, he was practically dragging his body to move and jumped off the balcony, seeing the family below, he greeted them with a happy facade, he didn't give two mouse tails once the parents left.

A/N: remember when I said I was going to try and make a wholesome fic? Well that changed!