"None taken," chuckled Madam Pomfrey. "And you're welcome, I'm glad you're both better now,"

Tom grabbed Alya's hand and stood her up slowly out of the bed for the first time in a week. Once she had gained some feeling in her legs, he slowly replaced his hands with the crutches, staying close to her whilst she tried them out in case she fell. She was a bit wobbly at first, but she got the hang of it quite quickly. Once she had figured it out, they all thanked Madam Pomfrey and left the hospital wing, heading down to the common room.

"I never thought I'd be so happy to sit on this crusty sofa," chuckled Alya, throwing herself down on the sofa as soon as they got to the common room.

"Me too," laughed Draco, sitting next to her. "Hey, do you want to try out your powers now?"

She looked him in his eyes to try and use her legilimency to get into his head.

"Did it work?" she said inside Draco's head.

"Oh my god, that's so cool!" said Draco out loud.

Alya smiled widely at him, before turning to the others to tell them that it had worked. They all cheered, and Alya asked for a volunteer to try out her telekinesis. Of course, Blaise happily volunteered. Alya chuckled at him before lifting up in the air with her mind. She made him do a little back flip before sitting him back down on the sofa.

"Safe to say your powers are back," chuckled Blaise.

"Thank god," chuckled Alya.

"Do you want to... start working on my memories?" asked Draco. "We don't have to do it yet, I was just... it's up to you,"

"We can get started now if you want," smiled Alya, secretly extremely eager to get started. "Where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to our dorm," said Draco. "It might trigger something for me, we seem to have spent a lot of time there together,"

"Okay," smiled Alya. "See you guys later, yeah?"

Alya and Draco's friends smiled and said goodbye to them as Alya and Draco went up to their dorm, slowly. When they walked in, Draco looked around, trying to trigger something. He sat down on the side of the bed he always slept on, while Alya sat on her side.

"Lay down," said Alya. Draco obliged, and they laid down facing each other. "This is how we fell asleep the first night of school. I was wearing your quidditch hoodie and I told you that you smelt amazing. I woke up facing away from you with your arm wrapped around me. It was really cute, actually"

"Cute?" asked Draco. "That's so embarrassing,"

"Not to me," chuckled Alya. "I liked it. Wanna see?"

"Sure," smiled Draco.

Alya put her hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes. She went into his head and showed him the moment they first met on the train, the moment she met their friends and the moment they first laid in bed together. She showed him putting on his quidditch hoodie and laying down to face him, falling asleep. She then showed him her waking up the next morning with his arm  around her waist, as she turned around to face him, giggling.

She left his head and moved her hand away from his cheek. He smiled at her, giggling slightly.

"God, that's even more embarrassing than I thought," chuckled Draco.

"It's not bloody embarrassing,"chuckled Alya.

"I was such a stuttering mess around you," chuckled Draco.

"That's so cute, though," smiled Alya. "It made me like you more, you were so sweet to me,"

Draco smiled at her and blushed slightly. Alya lifted her arm and told him to lay on her chest. He looked at her weirdly at first, but obliged nonetheless.