🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Dream Glow by BTS

Song Recommendation:- Dream Glow by BTS

31st October
61 days left

When Hoseok said they should go out and spend some time together, Taehyung hadn't expected this. Sure, he knew what kind of lavish things they liked, and when they started spending, there was no stopping them, but Taehyung hadn't expected himself to be stuck between them.

Taehyung loves his hyungs, but being dragged around the mall, with them buying whatever they get their eye, is a bit extreme, if you ask Taehyung, but bold of you to assume the hybrid would ever say those words out loud with his mouth.

"Taehyungie, do you think this would look good in my laboratory?" Yoongi asks, holding a shining lamp in his hands. Moon knows where he found such a useless thing, but you won't hear Taehyung say that.

"Yeah, if you plan to keep it next to your study desk. " Taehyung says, and the elf nods, all serious.

If someone had seen them, they would've thought that Yoongi didn't like his idea, but the truth is, Yoongi acts more conserved in public. As soon as they would go home, the elf would be gushing about all the things he brought and how he could set them up.

Taehyung sighed, watching Hoseok walking towards him brightly, armed with another set of clothes. The hybrid doesn't even want to know which shop the vampire had raided because he sees death in those clothes. "Taehyungie!" Hoseok grins, shoving the white hoodie in his hands, looking at him expectingly.

Taehyung feels like a newborn with doting parents who would buy the whole mall for him if he wants, and he's saying from the experience. Truth is, Hoseok owns this mall.

At the early age of 10, Taehyung took Hoseok and Yoongi for the first time and told them how much he liked to see this place and wondered if he could buy it as a whole.

Not even two days later, Hoseok had the papers on his table, telling the hybrid how he bought this mall for him and would give him once he turned older. Taehyung doesn't know if the elder still remembers that, but knowing the other, Hoseok might be waiting for him to turn him of legal age.

"Hyung, would you like to chill out for a moment? I'm tired of dragging your bags for three hours. " Jungkook whines beside Taehyung, who was almost drowned in the weight of the bags, making the older frown. The hybrid almost forgot about the vampire prince's existence beside him.

"But this would look pretty. " Hoseok pouts and Taehyung is a weak man. Too soft for seeing his hyungs pouting.

"Sure, hyung. I'll try it on. " Taehyung says, making the older grin at him wide and beautiful, dragging him towards the nearest changing area. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's burning gaze on him, and he returned it.

'Stop this madness.' Jungkook's eyes say, glowing crimson under the bucket hat.

'Suck it up.' Taehyung mouthed, making the vampire scoff as he followed them to another changing room with a frown.