🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Awake by Jin

Jimin sat inside Taehyung's room, watching the hybrid sleep peacefully

Jimin sat inside Taehyung's room, watching the hybrid sleep peacefully. There was some green-colored paste on his head and cheek, which Jimin realized was the same one Yoongi used on them.

The human believes that it must be done by Jungkook. However, he doesn't know if that was by consent or not.

When he returned with the dinner, Jungkook had asked him to stay with Taehyung in the room. Surprisingly, Namjoon was also present with him, and they both had been outside in the hall, doing god knows what for the last two hours.

However, Jimin realized that he didn't care about it anyway, as long as he was sure that Taehyung stayed safe. Seeing the said male taking tired breaths, with dried tears on the corners of his eyes, shows that the hybrid must have cried before sleeping.

Did Jungkook comfort him? Or if the hybrid passed out after crying for too long? He didn't know, however, as he drowned himself in the silence of the night with the sounds of Taehyung's breath and the jingles of the wind chime, he allowed his mind to wander back to Wooshin's words.

Was he being this obvious that even Wooshin caught him in his acts?

Sure, he had developed feelings for Taehyung, but he always managed to hide in the best way possible, and now Taehyung had a mate, who might reject him, but even then, Jimin knew that the hybrid didn't see him the way he did.

So, he could only hope for Taehyung to stay oblivious to his feelings. He doesn't want to taint the bond they share now.

-------

"Uh, Jungkook, I admire your will to protect Taehyung, but I think you should not indulge yourself physically in it. It can create problems. " Namjoon says, already knowing that his words are falling on deaf ears.

The young vampire prince doesn't look like he would listen to Namjoon or whatever he says.

"I don't care. If you were there, you would've understood why I wanted to punish those kids. " Jungkook says, and he kept scrolling through the computer Namjoon had taught him to use.

Jungkook never knew Namjoon used these digital gadgets in the vampire world when he, on the other hand, had just seen them from afar. But he didn't mind that as he was too busy focussing on every detail, Namjoon had found.

Somehow, the vampire had managed to dig out even the past videos of Taehyung getting bullied by the same kids, whose faces were seen very clearly. Much to his surprise, he could see so many students passing and even teachers, but no one came to save the hybrid, instead kept ignoring him.

He will make sure they all would regret this badly.

"I need all of them saved in that tiny box. " Jungkook pointed towards the pen drive, which Namjoon had taught him is used for storing things. The male could only sigh with a nod.