🥀

Song recommendation:-
Blue Orangeade

The next day, Taehyung groaned in his sleep, hands automatically reaching out for the phone

The next day, Taehyung groaned in his sleep, hands automatically reaching out for the phone. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw it was already 8:30, and he had only half an hour to reach the college.

Even the bus takes at least 25 minutes to reach, so he has to get ready in five minutes. Throwing his phone away, he rushed out of the sheets, going and coming out of the shower in two minutes, and went to his living room to collect the books when he saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa, drinking blood.

He didn't even have the time to turn his head today, so he started grabbing his things and stuffing them into the bag. He doesn't care if the books get folded or not.

"Why are you in such a hurry today?" Jungkook asked.

"I am late to college. " Taehyung said, not even looking at the vampire.

"I can teleport you there. You'll reach it in time. " Jungkook said, which made Taehyung stop in his movements.

"Do you even know where my university is?" Taehyung asked, a bit surprised at the behavior change.

"I mean, I need to know the name, and I can teleport anywhere. " Jungkook shrugged, moving to the kitchen. "You should look at yourself tho. You look like a drunk who just came out of a shower. "

Taehyung then looked at himself, and well, he indeed looked drunk because of the way his hair was all wet. The T-shirt was half tucked into the jeans, which were inside out.

"Fine, I have to reach early today, so I would need the help of teleportation. " Taehyung said, moving towards his room, and the vampire grinned inside the kitchen.

He had wanted to visit Taehyung's university for a while now, but the hybrid didn't allow him, so it was a chance for him to know the location.

Once Taehyung came out of the room, he looked so pretty and cuddly, with his hair curled and dried and an oversized cream cardigan paired with a white shirt and jeans.

"Now you look better. " Jungkook said and passed Taehyung an apple from the basket, making him grin.

"You're getting a hold of these things. Impressive. " Taehyung giggled, biting onto the apple and moving to adjust the books in his bag.

"I'm not even that dumb that you all think me as. " Jungkook said.

"You know that we just joke about it, right?" Taehyung asked. The vampire nodded and followed the hybrid outside.