🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Don't Leave Me by BTS

Song Recommendation:-Don't Leave Me by BTS

5K words long chapter ahead.
Mentions of bullying is in this chapter!

The next day, Jungkook took his time preparing himself, maybe even more than he usually does. Considering, Taehyung's rules, he couldn't wear his royal clothes, so he asked Namjoon to drop by the mall and bring something for him.

It had nothing to do with the fact that Taehyung and Jimin were still sleeping in Taehyung's room, huddled together under a bunch of blankets, and he just thought if he went there to get any clothes, he might disturb them.

Now, Jungkook was trying to be careful since the hybrid was injured, and it was not good to disturb him.

However, he was surprised, wondering how Taehyung was cuddling and not waking up groaning every minute with the pain. He knew the pain was worse in Taehyung's leg and was nowhere near healing soon. Still, how could the hybrid not feel pain in his leg when Jimin accidentally brushes it under the blankets.

But, not the time to debate it. Jungkook thinks as he has more important matters on his hands.

Namjoon had brought black sweatpants, a black shirt, a hoodie, and stompers with a black cap. Jungkook would've touched Namjoon's feet because of his choice of clothes. He fucking loved his hyung.

Once he was ready, he took the mask with him while Namjoon carried the pen drive and his laptop, sighing behind Jungkook. "Wait. We need someone to be with Taehyung. I can't leave him alone here. " Jungkook says as soon as they exit the house.

"Then you should stay, Jungkook. I could take care of everything. " The prince only glared at the elder before taking out his phone to call someone.

"Yes, I want you to come here this instant. " Jungkook says into the phone and cuts it, and Namjoon only shakes his head. He shouldn't have agreed to this.

In a minute, a vampire was there, whom Namjoon recognized as Jae, Junkook's childhood friend. "Are you sure about this, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, unsure, but the prince looked determined. There was no turning back.

"Please stay here for a while. We'll be back soon. " The vampire looked at Namjoon and then at Jungkook but nodded.

"I'll stay here, cover up for you, and will inform you if something happens. Have a safe trip. " Jungkook smiled at him thankfully before he held Namjoon's coat and teleported them to Taehyung's university.

The place was filled with students, and they eyed Jungkook with furrowed brows as if they knew he was a vampire. The prince moved inside the gates, and even if the guard tried to stop him, one look from Nmajoon had them moving back to their places.

Namjoon was well-known among the humans because he was the one who attended every official meeting that Hoseok didn't want to go to, while Jin did the same for Yoongi.