🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Crazy In Love With You by Elisa Roselli

(You have to listen to this song if you want to feel the real emotions. It is in English and needed especially for Jimin's part.)

There were voices around him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There were voices around him. Someone was saying something to him or to someone else. Jungkook couldn't figure it out. The words sounded jumbled to his ears. He knew the people around him were talking loudly, enough for him to form words if he concentrated enough, but he couldn't focus on anything. His eyes won't open, no matter how hard he tries, his body won't move an inch, nor voice will come out.

Once the voices stopped, it felt lonely. Jungkook had always embraced isolation as the only way to calm his mind, but now, solitude scares him, considering he was defenseless, and anyone could come and do anything to him.

He was a prince, but it's no surprise that half of the time, the royal family gets killed at their weakest points.

This was his weakest point.

Jungkook didn't know how long he had to stay in that state, but he did feel a hand grabbing his. The touch was gentle yet tight as if the other didn't want him to leave. The palm was soft yet bigger than his. It covered his hand completely, and then he felt a weight and some threads with water. Maybe someone kept his head over his hand and was now crying over him.

Was it his mother? But she always wore rings on her fingers, and Jungkook couldn't feel any metal on those soft palms.

Was it Hoseok hyung? Yoongi hyung? Namjoon hyung? Jin hyung? Jungkook doesn't know. But the person was crying for him, and he didn't know why?

He wasn't dead but under some stupid dose that didn't let him move or speak.

On one side, Jungkook was happy that someone cared for him, holding him when he was the weakest, no longer the bravest royal blood vampire prince. However, on the other side, Jungkook didn't like someone crying for him when he wasn't even dead.

Or maybe he is?

Maybe it's his soul waiting for someone, and Jungkook knows whom he wants to hear before leaving the world. That certain someone was the hybrid with whom he lived, with whom he gained a friend and then broke that friend's trust into million pieces.

It was his mistake, and he was responsible for everything that happened to him and Taehyung. If only he hadn't asked for the death wish, none of this would've happened, and he might be able to love Taehyung. Maybe the hybrid wouldn't be so scared of accepting him as his mate.

He was the one who ruined everything, and it made him wonder if he was even worthy of feeling that warmth that he was getting from the person holding him so tenderly.

Jungkook didn't know how long that hand kept gripping his hand, and he didn't even care because he liked it so much. The vampire enjoyed the warmth and the softness along with the sense of familiarity that he was getting, but then the person left.

Death's wishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें