🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Lost boy by Ruth B.

It was early in the morning when Taehyung got up from the bed

It was early in the morning when Taehyung got up from the bed. His messy locks scattered all over his face. Rubbing his eyes lazily, he went to the shower. It took him almost half an hour to step out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Taehyung looked at his closet, filled with different clothes, but the set of simple brown pants and a white shirt gained his attention.

Once he got dressed, he went out of the room towards the kitchen, preparing green tea. It was his usual routine to start the day with a green tea and enjoy the view outside.

It was still dark, so not many people could be seen, mostly it was old people who enjoyed walking around early in the morning. Taehyung stood on the balcony for a few minutes before closing the curtains and sitting on the sofa.

"Good Morning Tae. " A soft, deep voice called out from behind. He turned around to see his favorite vampire hyung, who teleported himself inside his house.

Vampires have transportation ability which allows them to reach anywhere in the world. Since some vampires use their extraordinary gift to trouble, so humans made up a device to protect their homes from vampires. It was a mere safety product for humans so that any vampire wouldn't enter their homes. Taehyung had one too, but he never used it because of one particular vampire, who comes to him every passing hour. Not as if he minds it. He loves to have some visitors.

"Hello, Hobi Hyung. You are quite early, aren't you?" Taehyung greeted with a lazy smile on his face.

"It's not like I wake you up. " Hoseok replied with a forced smile on his face, which the younger caught.

Taehyung looked at the older with a suspicious look, wondering about the sudden gloominess, when his eyes fell on the file, Hoseok was holding. He got up from his place and went towards the older.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked, scooting closer to the elder.

Hoseok looked at him with eyes filled with anxiety. "Tae, I got your reports. " He replied.

Taehyung looked at him with a questioning look, not understanding why his hyung was worried over just a report. 'Just how bad could it be?' He thought.

"So what does it say it, Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok sighs and hands Taehyung his reports. Taehyung read it for a few minutes, and his expression turned blank. Even if he wasn't expecting any good news, he still didn't expect this. He felt his eyes sting and a lump in his throat, but still, he kept his face neutral, not wanting to show any emotion in front of the older.

"It's shocking to have a vampire with such illness. It never occurred earlier. " Hoseok responds, breaking the silence in the room. Looking at the blank expression of the other, he felt guilty for giving this kind of this information.