🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Sorry by Justin Beiber

"So I can't reject him because we are already tied by my wish?" Jungkook asked

"So I can't reject him because we are already tied by my wish?" Jungkook asked. He doesn't understand why he felt such a relief.

"Yes. If you tried to break the bond by rejection, Taehyung could get an instant death, or he could die of heartbreak in a few days. " Yoongi sighed, closing the book on his table.

"So, isn't there any other way to do it?" Jungkook asked.

"There is one, and it depends on Taehyung, but it would cause you pain. " Yoongi said, spiking up the vampire's curiosity.

"I don't care about pain. I've been living with pain my whole life, and one more addiction doesn't matter. " Jungkook sounded so determined that it almost broke Yoongi's heart. No matter how much he tried to make up his mind that it was for the best, he still felt upset whenever the elf recalled the early days he spent with Taehyung.

He remembers the time like yesterday when they brought Taehyung to the human world to safeguard him from his parents. Taehyung used to be so quiet and obedient that it looked almost impossible to make him talk. If he makes a mistake or breaks something, he will shiver in fear and sometimes gets a panic attack, thinking he might get beaten again. It was hard to make him believe he was safe in that mansion.

It was once when Taehyung had shyly asked him about the mate's concept, and since then, he always used to ask him about his mate. How they met, How much they loved each other, and sometimes he would ask if his mate would also love him as his Hoseok hyung loved him.

It was the only thing that Taehyung liked to talk about. It was the only time he let his curious self surface, and Yoongi loved to answer him every time because he loved the boxy smile on his face and how his eyes would sparkle every time Yoongi would share his love story.

Yoongi had always contributed to making fantasies, telling him and making stories about how beautiful the mate concept was because his own mate was the one who made him believe in it.

But now, whenever he talks about breaking the bond, he can't help but think about the young Taehyung, who always shares his excitement to have his mate. How upset he would be when he would come to know that his own Yoongi hyung was going to break his bond.

He was somewhere to blame for threading so many fantasies for Taehyung that his young mind believed all of them. Yoongi should've known that a person like Taehyung, who had always tried to gain praise and always had struggled to find love and attention, would believe these fantasies so easily.

But once he breaks their bond, he will find a perfect match for Taehyung. Whether may it be a human or a vampire, he would make sure that his baby would stay in safe hands.

After all, he did raise Taehyung in a way, and he feels protective over him.

"It's not simple pain, Jungkook. It's the kind of pain that you have to suffer your whole life. " Yoongi said with a stoic expression.