🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Friend, Please by Twenty One Pilots

Song Recommendation:- Friend, Please by Twenty One Pilots

Character Death ahead!

Jungkook sat on the top of the tree, in his usual place where he comes when his mind becomes a mess.

The view from this place was beautiful. The vampire could see the whole kingdom and the palace, covered in warm sunlight with a cool breeze blowing. It was refreshing.

While sitting on the top of the tree, Jungkook noticed smoke coming out of a place far from there. As much as he knew, that place was the royal laboratory, where Taehyung was kept before.

Jungkook debated if he should go there or not. The professors were still angry with him, considering how he barged into their laboratory and took Taehyung, but he had to do what he should. Above all, he was the crown prince, so he could check on the laboratory once. He will return if he founds nothing.

With that thought in mind, he teleported outside the laboratory, hoping to see the smoke of another failed experiment, not the place itself burning in fire.

What was more concerning was that Jungkook couldn't hear any screams or rustling sounds. In a hurry, the prince went inside the laboratory, only for his eyes to bulge out of his sockets.

Two dead bodies of the professors were lying on the floor, and a white blade pierced into their chests. Jungkook doesn't even have the time to think because the place was covered in fire, and the delay could risk burning the documents stored.

Jungkook looked around the room and saw that the laboratory was surrounded by magical fire. Only elves are the ones who can do this kind of summoning, but right now, instead of finding who did it, Jungkook has to reach out to Yoongi so that he can put off this fire and prevent it from burning anything in the laboratory,

Because once the magical fire burns something, it never restores with any kind of magic.

Jungkook teleported out of the laboratory and went straight inside Taehyung's room. "Hyung, come with me. I need you. " Jungkook said, ignoring the glare he got from Taehyung's friend and the pain in his chest when he saw that human hugging his mate.

"But where?" Yoongi asked, but Jungkook didn't have the time to explain, so he held Yoongi's hand and teleported Yoongi out of the room with him.

------

To say Yoongi was surprised with the scene in front would be an understatement.

The laboratory was burned into ashes, and Yoongi could only save a few things from the house, but thankfully the professor's bodies and the lab were safe, and the elf hoped everything to be kept there. 

"They were being controlled by some kind of magic. That is the only way because their marks aren't burned, yet they had those swords pierced into their chest. " Yoongi said, crouching on the ground, while Jungkook looked around the room while they waited for Hoseok and others to come.