🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Faded by Alan Walker

Jungkook was getting restless staying in his room

Jungkook was getting restless staying in his room. He wanted to go outside the palace, but remembering Yoongi's words, he dropped that idea. Instead, he decided to walk around the gardens inside the castle.

Jungkook wore his shoes and went out of his room. The guards and servants bowed to the crown prince when they saw him coming closer. Without caring, Jungkook kept roaming around when he heard a shout from an unfamiliar voice.

Jungkook followed the voice and saw Yoongi with another vampire and a human. His eyes fell on the vampire who almost collapsed on the ground, but that human caught him in time.

Jungkook looked into the eyes of that unknown vampire when he felt his world stop. He couldn't look away except for those shiny blue eyes. 'Mate,' Jungkook unconsciously whispered when he saw another boy falling on the ground.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS PLACE, JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi yelled, his eyes glowing a deadly shade of golden, making the prince come out of his trance. He quickly turned on his heels and ran towards his chambers while Yoongi teleported Taehyung and Jimin to his laboratory.

Hoseok was sitting inside the laboratory, holding a random piece of paper for reading, when Yoongi teleported all of a sudden with an unconscious Taehyung in his hand.

"W-What happened?" Hoseok asked, looking at how pale the younger looked.

"H-He suddenly felt dizzy, and before we could understand anything, he passed out. " Jimin blurted, with tears falling from his eyes. "Will he be fine?"

Hoseok looked towards Yoongi, who sighed, blinking his tears. "Jungkook. " Yoongi muttered, laying the hybrid on the bed. "He's still alive. We have time. "

Hoseok was shocked, his throat felt dry, but he didn't utter a word, just a nod. He trusts his mate, and he knows Yoongi will keep him safe. He turned towards Jimin, who was sobbing quietly, and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Jimin, he will be fine. I'll drop you off in the room, and please wait for us there. " Hoseok said and held Jimin's hand, teleporting him to one of the royal rooms.

"Please take care of him. " Jimin muttered, wiping his tears. Hoseok nodded and teleported back to the laboratory, where Yoongi was trying to control Taehyung's pulse.

"How's he is doing?" Hoseok asked, looking at the sleeping hybrid.

"Better. We got to wait for Taehyung to gain his consciousness. " Yoongi said, sighing and collapsing on the sofa. "I regret calling him here. "

"It's not your mistake, Yoon. I told you all before too. Jungkook's fate would find its way, no matter what we do, and he did. " Hoseok says, his own eyes glistening. He gently rubbed the elf's back, who had his head in his palms.

"So, I guess this explains why he got those disorders inside him. " Yoongi muttered, and Hoseok nodded, blinking his tears.

Hoseok and Yoongi raised Taehyung since the day he was left alone. Taehyung's parents wanted to kill him when he was born, but Hoseok used his royal power to save the hybrid. That time, Hoseok was the crown prince, and not following his orders could have resulted in severe punishments. That's why Taehyung's parents raised Taehyung till Jungkook didn't become the crown prince.