🥀

Song Recommendation:-
It'll be okay by Shwan Mendes

"To make the antidote for the vampires, we need his blood

"To make the antidote for the vampires, we need his blood. " That was the last string, and Hoseok completely lost control over himself.

In the blink of an eye, he had his hand around the Wooseok's neck while his eyes glowed a deadly shade of red. Jungkook and the King and Queen stood up from their seats with stunned faces. They were too shocked to say something. They have known Hoseok as the calmest and most collected vampire, who always smiles the brightest.

While Runjin was panicking for her mate. She knew even if Hoseok killed Wooseok, no one was gonna say anything because he still is the prince, while Yoongi didn't move either. Just for once, he let Hoseok be out of control. Maybe he might regret it later, but nonetheless, he wouldn't care, even if that professor gets killed today.

"Don't you fucking dare to even think about it. If you laid a finger on him, I would forget that my parents used to respect you both. " Hoseok lowly growled while the researcher just smirked at the prince.

"Looks like you have grown a lot closer to him. Why is that? Does he please you or what?" Those words made Hoseok's inside tremble with anger. His fangs and nails bearing, which was a sign that he would kill.

But before that, Yoongi held him and forcibly made Hoseok throw the professor away. "I don't care whatever your position in this palace is, but remember this one thing. I adopted him, and being adopted by me means he is also a royal. You can find any other way to save the kingdom, and I will help you in that but don't come closer to my son. " With that, Yoongi teleported out of the throne room, with Hoseok.

Ryunjin quickly went to her mate and helped him stand, while the three others looked bewildered by Hoseok's expressions. "I... I am sorry for Hoseok's actions. He is a good kid, but I don't know why he became so enraged all of a sudden. " King Jaehyun apologized while Wooseok shook his head.

"You don't have to apologize, your majesty. We should go now. " Wooseok said, and they bowed in front of the king and queen before teleporting out of the palace.

"Jungkook, you should talk to Hoseok once. " Minseo said, while Jungkook looked at her bewildered.

"But hyung looked angry, mom. " Jungkook said, but Minseo threw him a glare.

"That's why I am telling you to talk to him. You are his loveliest brother, and he might open up to you about sudden enrage and about the boy they were talking about. " Minseo said, and with that, his parents also teleported out, leaving Jungkook to battle with his own thoughts.

----------------

"Hoseok, please. " Namjoon said, gently rubbing the prince's back, who had his face stuffed in his palms. "We don't have the time to cry. We can't let them use Taehyung as medicine and distribute his blood to the vampires. He is a hybrid, and his blood has a human touch. If the vampires tasted it, they would start craving it and would not stop until they would have Taehyung dead. "