🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Minefields by Faouzia

Today the second time, Taehyung woke up in a lone bed with cold sheets, meaning Jimin left long ago

The hybrid wondered why he left like this, making him remember seeing Jimin with Jungkook in the hallway. It was absurd to think like that, and he knows it very well.

But he is insecure about himself. He had accepted himself as useless, but sometimes the desire to belong to someone does get the best out of him. Taehyung shook his head, not wanting to stay in that part of his mind for longer.

He should just go back to sleep, and maybe if he wakes up again, he will realize that it was just a dream, and he might find himself curled up next to his best friend.

Taehyung was about to crawl back into the bed under those soft, warm sheets. The only thing he liked about the castle was the bedsheets. They were soft and comfy.

Just then, he felt an odor spreading around him, making him scrunch his nose in distaste. It was disgusting as if he had buried his nose into the basket of rotten vegetables and flesh.

Taehyung rushes to open the windows before he pukes because of the stench. However, he didn't expect a vampire to come inside and tackle him on the ground. His eyes widened in horror as he took the features, sharp fangs, claws drawn, and red crimson eyes.

It was the same as he saw in the laboratory, a wild beast ready to drain him out.

Taehyung tried to wriggle out of the hold, but the vampire had a firm grip on him, and soon he felt sharp fangs digging into the flesh of his neck, sucking his blood. The vampire's claws dug into his hands, making more of his blood flow, which only riled up the vampire's hunger.

Taehyung felt dizzy. Every second, the vampire was draining the blood out of him. Before passing out, he sensed another presence behind him and felt another pair of sharp fangs on his hands.

A high-pitched scream ripped through him when the nails started digging into his chest. Taehyung felt his heart pounding in his mouth, breath clogging up his throat. Those two vampires were draining him, but he couldn't even bring himself to scream, making him wonder if this was how the death wish would get fulfilled.

Taehyung took a shaky breath, letting the two vampires take control of him. If that's how he had to die, then he accepts it. He's sad that he couldn't say goodbye to his hyungs and Jimin. He wanted to at least be able to complete his college, but it's alright.

At least he could leave this place, and maybe when he opened his eyes, he would find himself in another part of the universe, where no one would call him a worthless hybrid, where he would have peace.

Taehyung closed his eyes, slipping into unconsciousness. It was still better than a painful death of a heartbreak.

-------