🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Undecided by Chris Brown

Taking care of the turned vampires was more challenging than they had expected

Yoongi doesn't even want to think about where this large number of vampires came from because their main aim was to prevent them from entering the palace, but the number of vampires presents there wasn't something that could be controlled by them without any strategies.

Till Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon tried to capture the vampires along with the soldiers, Yoongi gathered all the elves from the kingdom, ordering them to capture all the vampires.

Four elves created a shield around the castle, preventing any vampire from entering inside, while the remaining went along with Yoongi to freeze and cage them inside the dungeon.

It was draining to take care of that many vampires. The dungeon would be filled if the vampires continued to enter. "Hoseok, we have to lead them somewhere else. We can't keep all of them inside the dungeon. " Yoongi panted. The prince looked around until he spotted a mountain at the far.

"Take them to the mountain. We can create a hole in it and trap those vampires there. " Hoseok said, pushing another vampire down, from where the elf threw him inside the teleportation hole.

"We need a bait. We can't teleport all the vampires there. It would be too tiring for the elves. " Jungkook huffed, dragging three vampires with him and throwing them inside the hole.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other, contemplating if it was right or wrong. They knew what they were thinking. "Do you think you can protect him?" Hoseok asked, and the elf nodded without hesitation.

"I would need someone to cover me up so that none would attack me. " Hoseok nodded to the elf's words, dragging Jungkook with him.

Yoongi quickly went to the room where he supposed Jin would've kept them. He smiled in satisfaction, seeing Jin standing outside the door.

"Is everything okay out there?" Jin asked as soon as he saw Yoongi approaching him.

The elf nodded, walking to open the door and seeing Jimin and Taehyung cuddled up and sleeping on the bed. "I am taking Jimin with me. Take care of Taehyung till then. " Yoongi said, and even if Jin was skeptical, he didn't say anything, just nodded his head.

The elf went towards the human and gently shook him, waking up from his sleep, who looked around with his puffy cheeks, pouted lips, and half-closed eyes, making Jin squeal from behind. Yoongi sent him a tiny glare, to which the other only shrugged, moving towards the other side of the bed.

"I need you to come with me, Jimin. " Yoongi said.

"Kay. " Jimin sleepily mumbled, going out of the room on his own, which made the elf look at him surprisingly. Did the other not understand the context of his words?