🥀

Song recommendations:-
Dis-ease by BTS

The next day, Taehyung again went out to his university, so Jungkook was bored again

The next day, Taehyung again went out to his university, so Jungkook was bored again. Being with a hybrid wasn't a bad thing, Jungkook could say.

Taehyung was a good and funny person. Last night, they talked about so many things, getting to know each other's interests, but sadly, they didn't have much in common.

While Taehyung prefers to study and stay inside in the comfort of his house, Jungkook likes exploring new things and places. He enjoys battling, which the hybrid doesn't.

However, they had some things in common, like painting, going to calming places with greenery surrounding them, and hating interaction in general.

Jungkook thinks that maybe Yoongi hyung was right. Even if they both can't stay like mates, they could still be friends, and Jungkook believes that the hybrid would definitely be the best friend to stay with and enjoy time with.

However, right now, Jungkook got bored, needs fresh air, and wants to explore the human world. Taehyung allowed him to exit the house after wearing a mask and a bucket hat. Taehyung has even allowed him to wear his clothes, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

Even now, Jungkook was wearing Taehyung's hoodie and sweatpants which were baggy on Taehyung but were fit for Jungkook, but he couldn't wear this outside, so the prince jogged back to Taehyung's room and started to look into the hybrid's closet to see if something could fit him there.

Sadly, all of Taehyung's clothes were brown, cream, or silk shirts, and none were to Jungkook's taste.

After searching so much, Jungkook finally found a decent piece of cloth according to his liking. It was grey pants that he could pair with a white shirt and would match perfectly with a grey bucket hat and a white mask.

Grabbing Taehyung's sneakers, Jungkook quickly put them on and covered his face before reaching out to the door and teleporting anywhere.

Taehyung had mentioned that he won't be back before 4 pm, so Jungkook had 4 hours to explore the human world. To make sure he won't be late, Jungkook took Taheyung's hand watch with him so he could return before the hybrid.

The human world was a beautiful place.

Being a prince, Jungkook had visited this world with his parents and sometimes just tagged along with Hoseok, but he never got a chance to look closely or walk along with the humans, so since he was here, he wanted to make the most of it.

There were sites like shopping malls, restaurants, and small shops, and different things were placed behind the glass doors for the people to look at them.

Jungkook looked around the place in awe, wanting to go inside and explore more, but Jimin had told him not to enter any shop until he would buy something. People can get the wrong ideas.