🥀

Song recommendation:-
Telepathy by BTS

After spending two weeks in the human world, Taehyung could proudly say that Jungkook had adapted well to human habits

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After spending two weeks in the human world, Taehyung could proudly say that Jungkook had adapted well to human habits. Yes, there are times when the vampire pouts and whines, and his hate towards tomatoes is very prominent.

But hey, at least he is obedient, and even after so many whinings, he follows it, so they are good.

The vampire prince usually spends his time painting in his room or sometimes in the living room. He even made two sketches of outside sceneries, and Taehyung was surprised at how skilled the vampire was.

Apart from painting, they both play different games. Overwatch is their current favorite.

Taehyung remembers how much Jungkook pouted and got angry when his character lost eight times in a row. The vampire kept himself locked in his room for the whole day, and when Taehyung barged inside, he saw Jungkook was busy practicing playing the game and was adamant about defeating Taehyung.

It was endearing, to say the least.

Moments like these are when Taehyung allows himself to forget everything that happened between them in the past. He lets his heart believe everything is fine between them and that no wish can ruin it.

Even if the reality is far different from it.

"Tae, can we go to the amusement park today?" Jungkook asked, teleporting all of a sudden in front of the tv. Till now, Taehyung was so used to Jungkook teleporting in front of him that he didn't even flinch. Impressive.

The hybrid looked up to the vampire, dressed in (Taehyung's) white sneakers, skinny jeans, and an oversized sweater. "Why do you want me to go with you?" Taehyung asked, tilting his hand slightly to look at the tv, but the vampire slanted his whole body to block his vision.

"Because you still don't allow me to use the human currency. I wanted to buy a few things from there. Jae said the ones organized in the human world are more fun than the ones in the vampire world. " Jungkook said, crossing his hands in front of his chest, making Taehyung chuckle.

The hybrid switched off the tv and stood up from the sofa, stretching his limbs. "Fine. I have to do grocery shopping too. I'll call Jimin to join us. " Taehyung said, bringing his phone out, but the vampire snatched it away.

"Nope, I want to go with you only. Jimin joins us every time, after all. " The vampire pouted, sitting upside down on the ceiling with the phone in his hand.

"But, grocery is too heavy. I can't carry everything on my own. Jimin had a car, and he could drive us there. " Taehyung jumped to grab his phone, but the other was faster and hung like a monkey on the chandeliers.

Taehyung hoped Jungkook wasn't too heavy or goodbye to his favorite lights.

"Who said you have to carry? I'll hold it, and if it gets too heavier, I'll teleport things here. But please, just the two of us?"