🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Adore You by iKon

Yeon Mira, the daughter of the royal advisor, was one of the strongest and loveliest vampires in the vampire kingdom

Yeon Mira, the daughter of the royal advisor, was one of the strongest and loveliest vampires in the vampire kingdom. She was pretty, cunning, and wise. Mira was always known for getting whatever she wanted, and this time, it looked like it was Jungkook whom she craved.

With her soft looks and lies, she managed to win the heart of Jungkook's parents and made them believe she was the most suitable vampire to become the queen and Jungkook's partner.

Jungkook's parents had always thought that girl was perfect to be Jungkook's bride, and they had even expected her to be his mate, which led to many pressures on him.

His parents wanted Jungkook to be as strong as her so that both could be compatible mates, which also snatched away every kind of freedom from Jungkook.

His father would always force young Jungkook to learn different kinds of martial arts and would train him till he couldn't stand on his feet. That's why Jungkook grew up, loathing the thought of becoming Mira's mate.

But as they grew up, Mira became closer and closer to his parents, and she even started coming into Jungkook's personal space, his room.

Jungkook doesn't allow anyone except maids and his selected ones to come there, but Mira would always come announced, which angered him even more.

She always used to say that she felt the connection between them, and she was sure that they both were mates, so in anger and fear of spending his life with her, Jungkook ended up asking for a death wish for his mate.

Jungkook can't tell how happy he was when he met Mira after the party ended and realized that she wasn't his mate, but it also scared him about what would happen to his real mate then.

When he saw Taehyung for the first time, he thought the hybrid was pretty. So beautiful and so ethereal that he never wanted to harm him. He blamed the mate bond for making him his mate and making him regret his past decision. If only Mira was in Taehyung's position, he would've never regretted it.

But now, he wonders that even if Mira was there, would he really be able to enjoy her misery?

If only, Jungkook wouldn't meet Mira and wouldn't have been forced to become a compatible mate for her, maybe he might have been able to love Taehyung the way he deserved to be and wouldn't have asked for the death wish, which had led to so many problems now.

Deep inside, Jungkook knows the attraction he felt for Taehyung. The strong urge to protect him and keep him safe was something he didn't experience with Mira.

It was strange, and all it took was one glance from Mira to make him realize that he can't always stay hidden from the hybrid and that he really had made his mate's life a nightmare.

And he accuses Mira of that because he is a coward. He accepts it was his mistake because he acted on his impulses and then blamed others. Even if it was Mira, he should have done the rejection rather than asking for a death wish.