🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Run Away by TXT

Jungkook teleported back to the castle and saw Jin and Namjoon sitting inside the library and reading the books

Jungkook teleported back to the castle and saw Jin and Namjoon sitting inside the library and reading the books. "Where is Yoongi hyung? I need to talk to him. "Jungkook said, announcing his presence, and both the vampires looked at him as if he suddenly had grown two heads.

"What the hell are you doing here, Jungkook? Shouldn't you be with Taehyung?" Jin asked.

"I just want to meet Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung. Where are they?" Jungkook asked while ignoring Jin's question and looked at Namjoon, who looked equally surprised as his mate.

"You can't meet them right now, Jungkook. They both have a terrible day today, so they are resting. "Namjoon said sternly, leaving the place for no arguments.

"Fine, I'll see them later. "Jungkook mumbled, and before he could teleport out, Namjoon's voice stopped him in mid.

"Why are you here, Jungkook? Weren't you in the royal laboratory?"

"No one wants me there, hyung, so it doesn't matter. "Jungkook said, and teleported out of the library and went back to his bed, plopping down on the soft mattress. He closed his eyes, sighing in relief, hoping for himself to pass out because of how exhausted his body felt, but instead of sleep, he found himself thinking about the past incidents.

The first thing he saw was the calm face of the hybrid. That beautiful hybrid looked peaceful in his sleep, and that small mole under his eyes, which he might not be able to see because of his thick lashes if he wasn't that close to him.

Suddenly, his mind roamed to those pink plush lips. They looked so soft, and he wondered if only he could feel them, how would they taste like.

"AHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!??" Jungkook yelled, throwing the nearby vase on the wall.

He made a death wish for his mate because he didn't want love. He didn't know how to love, and neither did he wish to learn it, but here he was thinking about kissing that man. This hybrid made him do such things that he never imagined himself doing.

Whether it was spying on the hybrid in the garden in Hoseok's chambers and then offering to teleport him to Yoongi or following him around in the streets, or following him inside the forest in the dead of night and then defending him there.

It was all this fucking bond that was messing his senses, and he hated it. He hated all of it. He hated how he had thought of rejecting Taehyung as soon as he would see him, but never did. Instead followed him and spied on him like a bodyguard.

"That hybrid messed my brain. I need some breather. "Jungkook mumbled and got up to go to the club of the kingdom, where he could drift his mind by a nightstand.

So he grabbed a random jacket from his wardrobe and changed into casual clothing. He picked up a bucket hat and black mask, teleported out to the palace, and went towards the club.