🥀

Song recommendation:-
Paradise

In the morning, Jungkook was surprised when he saw Taehyung sitting at the dining table in casual clothes, with books open and pens scattered all over the table

In the morning, Jungkook was surprised when he saw Taehyung sitting at the dining table in casual clothes, with books open and pens scattered all over the table. The hybrid seemed engrossed in his study session that he didn't even notice when Jungkook came and sat beside him.

"Don't you have college today?" Jungkook asked, curiously looking over at the book and trying to read the words.

"Nope. It's a holiday, so I'll stay home today. " Taehyung replied, turning pages and using colored pens to mark the lines, so Jungkook opened his phone again, trying to find something useful to conceal his boredom.

There were so many apps, and he had heard about phones, even seen many vampires roaming around with phones in their hands, but he never felt like using one, so having it felt strange.

Last night, Jae had told him about some things he could do with his phone, so he decided to click every box on the screen to see what would happen.

The first box was a red rectangle with a strange white symbol, so when Jungkook pressed it, a screen opened with many more rectangles. He kept scrolling down, and new rectangles kept popping, making him giggle. 'Was it kind of some game?' Jungkook thought when he accidentally tapped on a video, and it started playing loud music, startling the vampire. 

"Oh, fuck. Why is this thing screaming?" Jungkook panicked, tapping anywhere, and new videos kept popping, every video making the sound louder than before, making the vampire more confused and scared that he had damaged that phone.

Taehyung, who was watching the vampire struggle, couldn't help but giggle whenever Jungkook would press a new video on youtube and then yell at it.

Before the prince could smash the phone on the floor, Taehyung snatched it away, closing the app and keeping it on the side. "I'll teach you how to use it later. Till then, would you like to do something else?" The hybrid asked, standing from the seat, and the vampire nodded, a tiny pout on his face.

"I have my drawing supplies with me. Maybe you can draw something on them. " Taehyung said and signaled the vampire to follow him.

The prince followed Taehyung into a room situated at the farthest corner of the house. Jungkook's eyes shined, looking at the different paintings hanging on the wall, some dried colors scattered around the wall and floor.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to have a specially dedicated room for painting. " Jungkook said, eyes roaming over all the portraits.

"Whenever I feel alone, I come into this room. This is kind of my safe haven where it's just me and my drawings, but feel free to use anything. I keep things stored on that shelf. You'll find all sets of colors there. I keep a note of them, so don't worry about any bottle being empty, dried, or ruined brush. " The hybrid said when the phone buzzed with the alarm, so Taehyung went out, leaving the prince alone in the room.