🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Lost by BTS

Taehyung squinted his eyes open when he felt the sun's rays hit his face

Taehyung squinted his eyes open when he felt the sun's rays hit his face. Squinting his eyes, he tried to turn away when he felt a bone-cracking pain in his spine, making him hiss out in pain. Hissing, Taehyung tried to get up slowly and found himself on the bed without any shirt.

Gradually, he remembered the past events. His father came inside and ordered him to take off his shirt and then took his blood for the pills. After that, he blacked out on an empty stomach. That explains the pain. His body was already weak, so not being able to eat for a whole day and giving his blood continuously to others took a toll on him.

Silently, Taehyung came out of the bed, grabbed the thrown shirt, and put it back on his torso when the door swing opened, and his mother stepped inside with a big smile on her face.

"Good morning, Taehyungie. " Ryunjin smiled.

"G-Good morning. " Taehyung whispered, not knowing the reason behind her sudden happiness. 'Did she want more blood from him? That must be why she is acting so happy.' Taehyung thought.

"I have prepared your room with some new clothes that we brought. " Ryunjin said, grabbing the hybrid's hand and dragging him outside the research room.

Taehyung saw the other vampire sitting peacefully on the chair and sipping blood when he darted towards Taehyung, and quickly Taehyung looked down.

Ryunjin stayed oblivious to their small interaction. She was too busy dragging Taehyung to another room that she prepared for him to notice her husband's eyes ranking down all over the hybrid's body.

Ryunjin lead Taehyung to a small room located on the first floor. It had a bed, a window with curtains, a bathroom just next to it, a closet, and a wardrobe whose door was swinging open, and he could see some clothes and books lying there.

"This is your room till you stay here and help us. You have a shower there, and some clothes I picked for you. I know it will look great on your pretty face. " Ryunjin said, ruffling Taehyung's hair, and went towards the door. "I'll bring your food here, so wash up fast. " With that, she was out, leaving a confusing hybrid.

However, looking at the closet, Taehyung smiled in amusement. It was filled with baggy clothes in a shade of brown and cream color. Totally his style. At least now he knows he shares the same styling taste as his mother.

He grabbed a random set and went inside the washroom, turning it on and letting the warm water run through his body. There was a mirror in front of the shower, and gazing at his reflection, Taehyung realized how weak he looked. Dark eye bags under his eyes, pale skin, and not to mention the weakness he is feeling all over his body.

It made him realize how much his body suffered in one day by having blood taken out every now and then and not getting anything to restore it. Sighing, Taehyung looked away. He doesn't want to see himself like that.