🥀

(Mentions of bullying and blood. From my personal experience🙃)

Song recommendation:-
Abyss by Jin

Taehyung should've seen this coming

Taehyung should've seen this coming. The second he made eye contact with his all-time bully, Wooshin, he should've known the human won't let him go back home in peace.

As soon as the bike hit his back, he was pushed forward, his head hitting the hard cement floor with something heavy going over his legs. Taehyung hissed, feeling the sting and the drops of blood on the floor. It wasn't new to him anymore.

Laughter echoed in the background, but Taehyung's focus wasn't on that. It was a strange feeling in his chest, like someone had him in a chokehold, just like his anxiety attacks, but it wasn't a panic attack.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jimin hissed, wrapping an arm around Taehyung to help him stand, but the hybrid couldn't and stumbled, almost hitting the floor again if it wasn't for the firm hold of Jimin around his waist and hands.

'Did he break his bone this time?' Taehyung wandered bitterly.

"You made us wait for three weeks and then shut the door in the face of Yuki when I sent her to talk to you. You can take it as a punishment for your attitude. " Wooshin stepped closer to Taehyung, but Jimin stood protectively in front.

"That is not the fucking way of punishment for something so casual, you dumb piece of shit. " Jimin growled, punching Wooshin in the face, making him stumble a few steps with a bloody nose.

"Quite a strong one, aren't you, Jimin? Now I wonder, did you really learn to fight to save this useless thing?" Wooshin's smirk had made Jimin wish to throw another punch at his face.

"Mind your words, Wooshin. " Jimin growled lowly, but the man only came closer to him.

"I wonder what you saw in him that you decided to leave us. He had nothing on his own. His parents abandoned him because they realized how useless he was. The house and every precious thing he had was because the royals gave him. A charity case is what he is, and you still decided to have him. " And this time, another punch Jimin threw at the male, effectively throwing him on the ground.

"You don't know anything, so better keep your mouth shut. " There was a chuckle behind Jimin, and turning around, he saw two boys holding Taehyung.

"Look at him, so pathetic. He always needs a person to protect himself. " Kang Seho, one of Wooshin's closet friends, chuckled, making Jimin grit his teeth, and before he could push him off, Wooshin held his hand.

"Do you have a crush on him, Jimin? Aren't you becoming too overprotective over that thing?" These are one of the times Jimin hated that he was ever friends with this group.

Because of Jimin, they had always gone away with any mistake, but now Jimin stays with Taehyung, which enraged them, so they take his anger on the hybrid by hurting him and throwing comments at him.