🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Intro: Serendipity by Jimin of BTS

The next time Taehyung opened his eyes, he definitely didn't expect to see Jimin hovering over his face

The next time Taehyung opened his eyes, he definitely didn't expect to see Jimin hovering over his face. Their both's face widened in surprise and shock. The human almost jumped off Taehyung, standing at the edge of the bed, maintaining a fair distance between them.

His cheeks were painted red, head lowered. "J-Jimin..." Taehyung called, hissing at the slight soreness in his body, along with pain, but he ignored it and sat on the bed.

"I-I was applying this paste on your head, but I didn't think you would open your eyes. I'm sorry if you felt like I was doing s-something. " Jimin quickly said, cheeks flushed red, showing his embarrassment.

Taehyung giggled, crawling forward until he was close to the human. "Hey, no, Jimin. I trust you. I got startled, that's all. Don't mind me. " Taehyung said, cupping the red, warm cheeks of the human, almost seeing the tears pooling at the edge.

"So- um... This... Can I?" Jimin cleared his throat, showing his three fingers smeared in the thick green paste.

Taehyung nodded his head, crawling back on the bed, leaning on the headboard for support, while his eyes followed the slow movements of the human. Taehyung noticed the small bowl on the side of the bed, and he wondered if he really scared his best friend by waking up like that.

Jimin had tended many of his wounds on his head and had seen him naked a handful of times. It was because Taehyung used to get his panic attacks in showers too, but he didn't feel ashamed or awkward about it before.

Just then, he saw Jimin's face hovering in front and gentle fingers massaging his forehead. Jimin's face was still flushed a deep shade of red, making the hybrid believe he was still embarrassed about the incident. It was strange when Taehyung's eyes flicked to his plump lips.

They had always looked so soft and reddish as if there was red lipstick smeared over them. Taehyung didn't know what he was supposed to do with this kind of information, and before he could utter a word, Jimin pulled away and went to the washroom to clean his hands.

Jimin felt his hands shaking when he entered the bathroom, knees almost feeling jelly. What was he thinking when he hovered over hybrid like that? What if he had done something? The thought alone terrifies him.

He risked his years of friendship for a desire that he shouldn't possess in the first place. Taehyung was his best friend, and he wasn't allowed to do something like that to him. The hybrid didn't deserve it.

Jimin wanted to crawl into the bed, under his sheets, and never come out again. Quickly he splashed water on his face three times until he was sure that there were no tears in his eyes and wiped his face before exiting, putting on a smiley facade as if nothing was wrong in the first place.

"How are you feeling now, Tae?" Jimin asked, seeing the hybrid smile as well.

"Fine, but I feel something bitter on my tongue. Any idea what it is?" Taehyung said, nose scrunching, while he kept sipping water from the glass in his hand.