🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Danger by BTS

!Character death ahead, along with depictions of blood and violence!

Jungkook heaved a deep breath, staring at his parents, who were glaring with crimson eyes. Mira's eyes were red too, but from crying. Somehow that made Jungkook want to laugh, but he kept his lips pressed.

They stared at him for, Jungkook don't know how long. It was getting frustrating, but Jungkook found it better than talking and repeating reasons why he did what he did. He could hear them rant, and at one point, they would give up and will return to their chamber.

So he just waited for them to speak. After long moments of staring and sniffling, his mother was the first to break the silence.

"Did you realize what you did?" His mother seemed calm and collected, but that's all she showed. Once he opens his mouth, she'll be bashing him out like no tomorrow.

Even if he would like to stay mute for the rest of the day, he can't really sit and not speak. "I do. " Jungkook replies.

"It doesn't seem like it. You dragged the name of the royal family through the dirt. Accepting the son of royal professors as you're mate? What did you even think before accepting something like this?" Minseo asked, her anger rising, which only made him wonder why can't his parents see where his happiness lay.

"I thought I wanted to protect my mate and teach those kids who don't know how to respect vampire laws. " Jungkook said, leaning back on the bed and closing his eyes.

He wondered where Taehyung would be and how long he had to stay here before he could go out and search for his mate again.

"Since when does that hybrid is considered a vampire?" Minseo asked, making Jungkook mentally roll his eyes at her.

Jungkook opened his eyes at looked at her with a poker face. "Taehyung is the son of royal vampires, adopted by another royal vampire and royal elf, and you still ask me who considers him a vampire? He is called a hybrid because his human blood dominates vampire blood, but that doesn't remove the vampire side of him. "

"You did this much research to save him from some human kids, which he could've done himself. It again shows why he isn't the right choice for our royal family, unlike Mira-"

"She's not my mate, and neither I'm interested in her. I need him only. Can't you for once support my decisions and be respectful towards them? Since childhood, I have followed everything you wanted me to. I left my freedom, passions, and friends for this so-called training and position. I even degraded my health for this, and now when it was time to choose my life partner, you still asked me to do what you want, not what I want. Why do I have to repeat so many times the same shit over and over? " Jungkook cuts off Minseo in between, blazing red eyes staring at his mother.