🥀

Song recommendation:-

So far away by Agust D, Suran

After a few minutes, Taehyung opened his eyes, squinting at the bright light and rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws

After a few minutes, Taehyung opened his eyes, squinting at the bright light and rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws. His lips curled in a pout, hands disappeared behind the fabric of the cloth, and his hair a little messy.

Looking at the boy, Jin quickly went behind the hybrid to get him some support to sit. As much as Jin wanted to pinch those soft bread cheeks, the situation was the barrier. It wasn't the time to caress the hybrid's cheeks when they might be the ones ruining his happiness.

"Bitch, don't scare me like that again. I almost got a heart attack. " Jimin yelled, hugging the daylights out of the boy, who whined at being crushed by his friend.

"What did I do? I was sleeping. " Taehyung whined, looking around, and that's when he acknowledged the presence of other vampires. Quickly he sat down with his back straight, pushing the human off of him. His cheeks were dusted with a shy pink blush.

"Looks like you're fully awake now. " Hoseok chuckled at the shy boy, who nodded softly, staring down at his feet.

"Let's start with the introductions. My name is Namjoon, and I am prince Hoseok's courtier. " Namjoon said, bending in front of the hybrid, who looked shocked and quickly bowed back.

"Namjoon-ssi, why are you bowing in front of me? I am younger than you. " Taehyung said, softly raising his head, only when he saw the other male standing straight.

"Gosh, he's too cute for me. Why did you hide this fluff ball from me, Yoon?" Taehyung heard another vampire in the room say, who undoubtedly looked like a real greek god, with that beautiful face.

"It was necessary to hide him. " Yoongi said, with a smile adorning his features, which had the two other vampires shocked.

'So this man can actually smile on anyone else than his mate. ' Jin linked Namjoon, who shook his head with a dimpled smile plastered on his face.

"Anyways, kiddo, I am Jin, Namjoon's mate, and this elf's personal helper. Nice to meet ya. " Jin said, giving his hand for a handshake, which the hybrid took shyly.

"I am Taehyung, a college student, and this is my best friend, Jimin. " Taehyung said, looking at the human boy behind him, who rolled his eyes.

"Finally, someone noticed my presence. I was starting to believe that I was invisible here. " The human boy replied, making others chuckle, while Jin patted his back, making Jimin flinch, since one second ago that vampire was standing with Yoongi.

"These people are like that. You'll get used to it. " Jin says, dramatically glaring at Namjoon, who just rolled his eyes at his over-dramatic mate.

"Anyways, we are here for talking. You can do this later, Jin hyung. " Hoseok said, bringing the gloominess back in the room, which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.