🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Stay by BTS

Song Recommendation:- Stay by BTS

11 October
81 Days Left

Jungkook wakes up feeling restless and scared. It was past midnight, but he was still on edge. Jae was at his side as soon as he woke up. "You want to drink something? You look pale and sweaty. " Jae asked.

"I'll go to Taehyung. I could drink sometime later. " The prince whispers when a bouquet gets shoved in his hands made of blue flowers, which he doesn't recognize.

"What is this?"

"Blue Hyacinth, best flowers when you want to apologize to someone close. " Jungkook doesn't say anything and gets up from the bed he was sleeping, cheeks flushed slightly. It concerns the vampire as he places his cold hands over Jungkook's damp forehead.

"Don't tell me that you're getting a fever now. " The prince shakes his head, standing carefully on his feet.

"I don't get fevers. It is something else. Can you give me something to change, please?" Jae stares for a brief moment before nodding and pointing outside the room.

"To the left. I'll drop some clothes. " The vampire says, moving towards the closet. From the corner of his eyes, he watches the slow steps of the prince.

Jae feels that Jungkook's instincts were hinting at something that Jungkook was trying to deny when something suddenly came to his mind.

He quickly drops the clothes on the basket next to the bathroom and sits on the ceiling, scrolling through his phone as he reads the articles about Taehyung being the prince's soulmate.

Shit.

It means Hoseok and Yoongi would've read it and probably come to the human world to beat Jungkook's ass, but it wasn't that important. Taehyung's location was leaked, and if he's not wrong than he remembers Jungkook mentioning some attack on Taehyung after the professor's death.

He was too deep in his thoughts that he almost missed the vampire exiting the bathroom. Almost.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Jae asks as he finally sees the terror in the prince's eyes.

"I need to go back and make sure Taehyung is fine. " Jungkook mutters, moving towards the door, but Jae stops him. He can't let Jungkook go without knowing what's happening.

"Taehyung's location is leaked along with the articles of people assuming you to be his soulmate. I can bet Yoongi and Hoseok hyung have read it already and were probably on the way here to scold you. " Jungkook runs his hand through his damp hair and nods.

"Fuck, fine. I can deal with scoldings or whippings. I don't care, but I had to be sure Taehyung was fine. "

"I'll come too, just in case. " Jungkook doesn't say anything, but he doesn't oppose the idea, so Jae takes it as a green signal and follows the vampire prince, grabbing the bouquet he prepared.