(The Postman arrives the Monastery with the ninja's mail.)

Kai, Jay, Coral, and Cole: Mail! (They all run excitedly to the door.)

Postman: (Pants.) Let's see. A letter from Jay's parents. (Jay grabs the mail.) Kai has a fan letter. (Kai grabs the mail.) Coral has something from her mom and a giant toothbrush. (Coral grabs the mail.) Oh, something from Cole's father. (Cole grabs the mail.)

Cole: What, no package? I'm expecting something from Creatures Beasts and Beyond.

Postman: No. Nothing from...uh-uh. Here it is! (He hands a box to Cole.)

Cole: Ha! Rocky's gonna love this!

(As they open their letters they notice Zane walking sadly.)

Jay: Hey, Zane. How come you never hear anything from your parents?

Zane: I don't remember my parents. I've been an orphan all my life.

Kai: You mean you've never had a home?

(Zane just shakes his head timidly.)

Wu: The Monastery is your home now.

(Zane sadly walks away. Cole is seen at the dragon cabinets where his package is revealed to be meat.)

Cole: Liver and toads, Rocky. Your favorite. (He feeds his Dragon.) Mm-hmm.

(Coral is also at the dragon cabinets using the giant toothbrush to clean her dragon's teeth though the dragon is reluctant.)

Coral: Come on Jewel, don't be like that. Clean teeth are happy teeth.

( Skales sees this and shows one of his fellow Hypnobrai scouts.)

Rattla: I can't believe you hypnotized one of the ninja. Does the General know?

Skales: Of course not. He's been put under the control of Lloyd. But I plan to use it for my best interest.

(Slithraa approaches Skales.)

Slithraa: Everyone works while you two slack. As my second-in-command, I expect more from you, Skales.

Skales: Yes, General. General, you know I am most loyal to you, but I must question this childish agenda. The ninja have stolen our yet you instruct your army to make this playhouse for Lloyd? Snakes don't belong in trees.

Slithraa: You know better than to question my judgement, Skales. I'll pretend you didn't ask.

Lloyd: Hey! If we plan to rule from here, this elevator needs to have a trapped door! I want more booby traps!

Slithraa: As you wish, young Garmadon.

Skales: (Displeased.) As you wish, General. (Skales walks away.)

(Back in the Monastery, the ninja are at the dinner table waiting for dinner.)

Jay: Hmm. Oh, I love it when it's Zane's night to cook.

Cole: Hey. I didn't hear any complains about my duck chowder last night.

Kai: That's because it glued our mouths shut. You really thought Jay was speechless all throughout dinner?

Jay: Yeah. Please don't make that again.

Coral: I had to wash out my mouth out with a garden hose.