New school

Kira just woke up and was happy to see that nothing else had happened.  But where is the bucket?  He's no longer standing on the corner in front of her room.
"Mom, where is the bucket that was standing in front of my bedroom door?" "Which bucket, darling?"  she replied in surprise.  "Everything's fine, Mom!"

I searched through my room.  Unfortunately, I quickly came to the conclusion that he had disappeared.  One good thing is when the room is empty, you can find your things much more quickly because there is hardly anything in the way.  But that's about to change today, the furniture is finally being delivered!

"Kira, are you finally coming down to have breakfast?!" Kira's mother shouted. Kira slowly opened the strange new wardrobe.

She looked inside, at first glance everything looked normal.  Only two of the 50 hangers were occupied and there were only 3 pairs of pants and 1 T-shirt in the drawers.  But the small jewelry compartment glowed golden.  When she opened the compartment she found an unknown letter.  It had a red seal with a falcon printed on it.  She took it in her hand. It suddenly stopped glowing and was cooled from warm to colder and colder.  Kira felt an energy wave of warmth inside her.  She was about to open the letter when her mother came in and she pushed the letter under her blanket.

“Why are you taking so long, finally get dressed!  Today is your first day of school at London High!  Aren't you happy about that?" "Not really, I don't want any new friends, I already have some!"  Her mother sat down on the bed next to her and took her in her arms.  "Oh Mouse, you can keep your old friends, but it's nice to have new ones too." She said sympathetically. I nodded so that she finally disappeared.

I slowly trudged down the cold stone stairs into the kitchen.  My favorite cornflakes were already on the table.  Mom was making me a lunch box.  I asked her where dad was.  Then she said the usual thing, he's already at work.  As always!  Why does he have to be at work at 6 a.m.?  And then he doesn't come back until 8 p.m.!  That also dampened my mood, as did my ugly room.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.  Mom opened the door and immediately had a piece of paper with a pen attached thrown at her face.  "Signed, otherwise we'll take your thousand pieces of furniture back with us!" Mom signed. Finally our furniture was there. But Dad wasn't, so the furniture had to be on our terrace first.

My eyes fell on our wall clock.  "Oh no, I have to go!" I stuttered in a hurry. In a flash I brushed my teeth and put on my shoes. As I ran out I dragged Mom and said goodbye to her.

Kira ran faster than I had ever run before.  It was like they were haunted.  Of course that's very unlikely, but oh well, that's how it felt.

The bell just rang as Kiara entered the schoolyard.  There was a soccer and basketball field in the schoolyard.  There was also a seating area and a climbing frame.

At first she had difficulty finding the classroom.  But when she stood in front of the wooden door and knocked, she didn't feel any better.  It was all so unfamiliar and new to her.  His female voice prayed her in.  When she opened the door and walked in, all the children stared at her.  She was so embarrassed about being late on the first day.

The teacher said kindly: "Here comes our offspring!" I blushed and went to the teacher. She introduced herself: "I'm Ms. Kaiser and I'm 34 years old! I've been teaching for 6 years, so you're in the class now  second class that I lead and educate. But who are you? Introduce yourself?"  It became quiet until I stood in front of everyone and said hello with such a boyish crack.  I blushed and everyone laughed at me.

When I took a deep breath and introduced myself: "My name is Karina Wagner and I'm 13 years old.  I have no siblings or pets.  I hate noise and when someone talks so much.  Instead, I love reading and skateboarding.  I don't have a nickname and I don't want one either!"

"Thank you, Kira!"

On the way home I quickly made a decision: "School is terrible and I want to go back.  But unfortunately the contract has already been signed!  You would simply have to destroy the contract and draw up a new one.  And that will be my weekend plan.  Otherwise I don't have anything to do except be bored."

As I stood in front of the white front door and looked for the key to the house, I saw a black cat with a note on its collar.  I picked up the cat and took the note from her.  On the note it said:
I'm alone, like you!
I don't want it like you anymore!
I want to live with you, like you!
If you don't accept me it would be bad for both of us!!!

At first I didn't understand it, a cat knows so much about me.  But I know one thing for sure, I have to help the poor cat.  I took her in my arms and opened the door.  When I came in with the cat, my mother immediately asked what that was about.

After a long discussion, she came to the decision that I could keep it because I would otherwise be alone here in London.

From that day on, Night Star lived in my room.

Oh, and the furniture was already distributed in the appropriate rooms and everything was suddenly much more comfortable than before.  Maybe life in London is quite nice after all?