Happy End?

Paul, Kreys and the other werewolves, who cannot survive without a leader, were eliminated.  No more enemies.  Nobody who could make their life difficult.  You would think that Amelie and Kira would be overjoyed, but you would be wrong.

They both sat bored on Kira's room floor and thought a little about what had happened.  Kira took a breath and said: "You remember, back in the day..." "Oh man, it sounds like we're old grandmas in a retirement home, but it was two years ago!"  Kira added, looking longingly at her closet.

Amelie felt the same way since there was no reason to travel through time anymore, so to fight the werewolves, the portal stopped working.  Every time the doors opened and the secret words passed their lips,... nothing happened!  Nothing at all.  Not even a glimmer of hope.  The two girls continued to live like this, saddened, and whenever their parents asked them about it, they didn't know what to say.  Eventually they had enough of it and decided to tell their parents the truth.  Amelie quickly called her mother, while Kira told her parents that the two of them needed to talk to them.

It actually didn't take very long until everyone was sitting around the big dinner table in the Wagner family's house.  The girls looked at each other, fighting with their eyes to avoid having to go first.  Afterwards, Kira had no energy left and found it childish, so she started.
She swallowed quickly and said in an uncertain voice: "You've probably noticed lately that we're not in such a good mood anymore.  Well, it's because we can't travel through time anymore.  Yes, you heard right, we were able to travel through time." "Kira, I beg you. Don't say such nonsense! How could you have done that?!"  her mother complained.  Now Amelie also commented on this: “She’s right!  She tells the truth!  We really did it!  It sounds unbelievable but..."

Before she could finish her sentence, her mother hissed in between her and replied: "I'm on Ms. Wagner's side, but you can act very well and have a blooming imagination!" "But it's not made up, it's real! I  Must know best since it happened to me first and I was with a werewolf!"  Kira said a little desperately.  Kira's father now spoke up: "Then prove it to us!" The girls nodded and led everyone upstairs to Kira's room.

When they arrived, Amelie opened the closet doors.  Kira watched, full of worries that it wouldn't work again.  A miracle happened, golden runes lit up in the closet like never before.  Just what did it say?  Nobody could read it, but it wasn't important.  Because Kira's parents' reactions were enough.

Amelie's family was angrily bid farewell by Kira's parents.  As soon as they left, Ms. Wagner shouted angrily: "You're just telling me that now?  We didn't know anything and you didn't even consider it!?  How could you knowingly let us live in such a dangerous place!  Now it's finally over, we're moving out!" Judging by Kira's face, she was very shocked and thought that her mother was overreacting. Unfortunately, Mr. Wagner also shared this opinion, so Kira had no right to a say.

The very next morning (Saturday) they moved out with all their belongings.  It filled up again like it did the last time we moved.  Kira once again leaves behind everything that was important to her and of which she has fond memories.  She was nervous and uncomfortable at the same time.  My gut feeling told her to stay, but her parents definitely saw it differently.  Besides, Kira already had no say, so her stomach doesn't have any.  After all suitcases and pieces of furniture, except the wardrobe, were loaded into a large moving truck, it was said: Bye Bye!

But before Kira could get into the car, Amelie came running to her.  They both ran to each other with tears in their eyes and hugged each other.  "You will remain my best friend forever!  I'll never forget you!  I'll call you every morning at the same time, before school!  Promised!  " Amelie said sadly. Kira nodded and then got into the car. Amelie's tears were wiped away by the wind and disappeared in the air with this breeze. Kira also continued to cry as her father and mother in the passenger seat tried to comfort her.  Her father drove off and Kira watched Amelie and Amelie Kira until they could no longer see each other.

Thank you for reading the book to the end!  ^⁠_⁠^