The Pharaoh's sarcophagus (Revised)

Kira wiped the tears from her pale face with her sleeve and continued walking.  After a short time, she finally stood in the Pharaoh's burial chamber, this was the destination of her journey.

Grave objects and valuables were lying everywhere.  The walls were also decorated with Egyptian characters and images.

Kira's gaze fell directly on the sarcophagus that lay in the middle, against the back wall of the room.

She stepped in front of him and pushed the lid off the main part of the sarcophagus with all her strength.  But there was no pharaoh in the sarcophagus, just nothing.  The container was empty, Kira sighed in disappointment and was about to close it again when a light appeared inside.

She looked into the sarcophagus and noticed how the light spread further and further and eventually covered the entire floor of the sarcophagus.

It continued to form until it became a portal.  Apparently this was Kira's way out of this pyramid.

But before she decided to jump in, she saw behind the sarcophagus, a pedestal with a mirror on it.

She went to the pedestal and picked up the gold-decorated mirror.  She looked at herself in it until she saw a face other than hers in there.

"That can't be right?!" Kira shouted in amazement. It was Amelie, but when Kira turned around, there was no one behind her.

She got scared and almost dropped the mirror, but a voice said to her: "No, please don't destroy me!  I've died before and it wasn't a pleasant experience."

Shocked, she looked into the mirror again and replied: "Is it you, Amelie?  "

"Yes, actually no, I'm just the soul of your friend Amelie," the voice said back.

Kira asked her: "Why are you in the mirror, can you come out?  How can I help you?"

"Amelie died and her soul was now trapped in this mirror due to the curse.  There's only one thing you can do, explain it to Amelie's parents and take me with you, I want to see everything, like you. I want to travel the world, like you. Please!?"

Kira nodded and jumped through the portal in the sarcophagus along with the mirror.

The fascinating change in the environment in which Kira found herself happened again.  It was just in the Pharaoh's burial chamber in Egypt and now it is in the jungle.

Plants grew everywhere that no longer exist today.  Kira looked around carefully and said enthusiastically: "Wow, finally a well-preserved world, without climate problems, but what kind of time period am I in?"

Suddenly a dinosaur ran past the bushes where Kira was hiding fearfully.  Her knees shook and her teeth chattered to the beat of the dinosaur's footsteps.

She panicked and screamed, "Ah!" Amelie's soul quickly came out of the mirror and said, "I left one thing out, I am obliged to serve and help the person who touches my mirror first.  Do you need help right now?”

Kira nodded and gratefully accepted the help of Amelie's soul.