Amelie

Today I have to go to school for the second time!  Why do you actually have to go to school?  I don't think I need to know at some point in my life what the difference is between a chemical reaction and a physical reaction!

So I sat in the chemistry room and looked out the window.  My chemistry teacher told the class an entire novel.  I just saw him constantly opening his mouth and making noises.  But much more exciting were the baby birds that lay in a nest on the window sill outside the window.  They screamed all the time and their mother looked for food and flew back to the nest to feed them.

It was so nice to watch the whole thing and sometimes even hear it through the closed window.  It would have been easier to understand if Mr. Schmidt hadn't been screaming the whole time.
Suddenly he shouted at me.

"Karina, stop staring out the window!  I thought you were a good student in chemistry!" said Mr. Schmidt, shaking his head. Actually he's right, but it's just too early to think. The clock only shows 8:05 a.m.

Even though the lesson is only 5 minutes long, Mr. Schmidt has still rattled through his entire life.  I just don't like people who talk so much!  And if you're going to talk so much, you should also say sensible things that others find interesting.

So I paid attention and pretended I was listening to Mr. Schmidt.  Instead, I sang my current catchy tune in my head the whole time.

After class we had math. I wanted to sit at a single table, but it was next to the teacher's desk.  That's why I sat at a table of two in the last row and hoped that no one came to me.

At the beginning, when everyone was sitting and our teacher, Ms. Müller, closed the door, no one was sitting next to me.  But then a girl came late and of course only the seat next to me was free.  I slid as far as I could to the windowsill.

The girl also sat down and said, “Hi, I’m Amelie!  Should we be friends?" At first I didn't say anything, I just thought to myself: Great! One of those who wants to change the world with glitter and wants to be friends with everyone. But I don't have any friends yet. I need new friends, so  why not her?

I looked at her and knew why I found her strange.  She wore a pink skirt and a mint colored t-shirt.  She paired it with a gold belt.  Oh well!  But I had to answer now.

Amelie started asking me questions when I answered: "Yes, we can be friends." She squealed happily and had to draw an example of a random experiment on the board. We just don't talk about her painting skills. She wanted a Lego brick  painting that looked like a dead fish on a plate. Really disgusting!

After school I was just about to leave the building when Amelie jumped up to me like a kangaroo and screamed: "I know where you live!  I'm your neighbor!" How random did that happen! And can the day get any worse?

So I walked home with Amelie.  The whole time she talked about her cute hamster and how cute he is.  When I mentioned that I own a cat.  She just screamed in panic: "You have to make sure that your cat stays in the house and doesn't do anything to Goldin!" I just said: "My cat can run into the garden and through the settlement! That's an animal, not a stuffed toy!  "  Amelie was offended and ran forward.

When I was almost there I saw her turn into the house across from me.  It was a beautiful old house in yellow with white trim.  As soon as I arrived I thought it was beautiful.  But I never thought Amelie would live there.

I walked towards my front door and opened it.  I kept looking over at Amelie's house.  As I opened the door, Night Star jumped onto my arm.  I think Night Star is so cute.  I immediately grabbed the water bowl and filled him with a little milk.

My mother came downstairs and said upset: “Dad is in the hospital!  He fell off the ladder while trying to patch a hole in the wall in our bedroom.  I don't know what's wrong with him, but when he fell down there was a crack.  I think he broke his arm or his leg.  If you want you can go with me?"

I put the bowl on the floor and threw off my backpack.  We sat around the car and drove off to Dad's.

Once they were there, we first had to go to reception.  There we were told that it was still being treated and we were waiting.  have to wait until we can get to his room.  So we sat down in the waiting room and waited to hear back from the nurse.