Happy reunion

The sun slowly appeared behind the clouds and shone through the window of Kira's room.  The sun's rays shone exactly on watch's face.  Annoyed, she moves around so she doesn't have to endure the bright light.  But just 19 minutes later, her mother came into the room and lowered the blinds even further, so that every last shadow in her room disappeared.

Kira shouted angrily: “Why are you doing this to me!  It's still too early!" She wasn't very sleepy and was about to fall asleep again when her mother replied: "It's not early, if you don't want to be late you should go now!"  She slowly turned around and looked at her alarm clock.  He hadn't rung the bell, but it was already 7 o'clock.

She suddenly jumped out of bed and dressed quickly.  She was downstairs at 5 after and had breakfast.

Night Star came to her and wanted to be petted, but Kira was still too tired.  Sadly give night starling to his food bowls.  One was filled with milk and the other with cat food.

At 7:30 a.m. she finished and left the house.  Amelie stormed up to her and said: “Did you study for your English test? I totally forgot!  "

Kira was surprised why Amelie wasn't mad at her anymore, but then Kira remembered that Amelie had lost her memory.  Maybe it was better that way.

She quickly replied: "I totally forgot to learn too!" And that was true, because she has to save all the time travelers, that's much more important than English!

When they were at school, they quickly realized that they weren't the only ones who hadn't learned.  Because of this, there was a bad mood everywhere.

After the bell rang, everyone sat excitedly in the classroom and waited for Ms. Röstel.  When she came in, most people's moods were completely in the basement.  And she would be stuck there for the time being.

After a short time, the children had the work in front of them and were allowed to begin.  Oh man, the first one asked:
Is the gerund a subject or object in the sentence?  was heavy.

After the lesson, Kira knew that she would get a 5 or, ideally, a 4.
But at first this was unimportant.  She had to go to Paul immediately to train again, as a dress rehearsal, so to speak.

"Can you cover for me?  I have to leave urgently, it's an emergency!  " Kira asked Amelie. She just nodded and Kira thanked her. Amelie is such a great friend!

Kira ran home as quickly as she could.  As she stood at the front door, she looked through the glass of the kitchen window.

Phew, she was lucky!  Nobody was home.  Her father was probably in the office and her mother was shopping.

Kira unlocked the door and ran upstairs to her room.  When she closed her room door and hid her bag, she stood in front of the wardrobe.  She said the code word: "2094 is the year in the future!"

Kira opened the wardrobe and the portal appeared.  She jumped in and was excited to see Paul.

When she arrived, Paul was sitting on a chair in the headquarters.

"Here I am again!" Kira shouted happily. Paul came up to her and hugged her.
"I can see that," he said.

Kira's heart beat faster and faster.  It felt like butterflies were flying around in her stomach.  And she felt herself slowly blushing.

Paul let go of her again and asked her, "Can we start?" Kira replied, "Of course!"

They went to the special room and started training.