Rejoiced too soon? Or not?

Exhausted, Kira collapsed onto her bed and looked over at Amelie, who was lovingly covering her, with half-closed eyes.
"Thank you." Was the last word that came out of her lips before she fell asleep.

However, Amelie did not rest, but was still occupied with what had been seen.  She didn't understand Paul.  But no matter what solution she tried, none seemed logical.  "Werewolves aren't logical!" Amelie whispered quietly so she wouldn't wake Kira up.

Unfortunately, Kira finally woke up when the doors to her closet suddenly opened and a person climbed out.  Kirs lay in bed under her warm blanket, shaking with fear, while Amelie could no longer move in shock.
The person smiled at the two and said: "Long time no see!"
"Wh... what are you doing here?" Amelie stammered anxiously. The figure emerged from the shadows and turned out to be Paul. "I think you still owe me something? After all, you killed him. Why do I ask myself  only?"  he replied in a deep voice.

"You weren't worried about him a few minutes ago, you just watched him die!  Why are you worried now?  Go away.  Otherwise...!" "What else? You can't do anything against me, you're so exhausted that you can't use your powers properly!"  Paul said firmly.
Now Amelie also intervened and shouted angrily at Paul: "She's not the only one with powers!  If she can't do it, I can do it!"
"Do you really want to risk that?!  This time I will not give in, but will wipe you out once and for all!" he said conscientiously.

Kira smiled, nodded and looked over at Amelie.  She held up both of her hands and pushed herself off the ground.  Paul was surprised that Amelie could control her powers better than he previously suspected.

Without hesitation, she threw Paul against the wall.  He didn't expect it and asked for mercy.  But all the anger in Amelie boiled over and poured into her hands.  With too much energy in her hands, she struck and ensured that Paul's last breath finally ended.

His body fell to the ground and then disintegrated.  Shocked, Kira looked at Amelie and said: "What have you done?" Amelie herself didn't believe what she had done, but both were also somewhat relieved that Paul no longer posed a threat to them.

Was it over now?  Or is it just beginning?