An informative conversation

At 12 p.m.:
"Ding Dong!" the bell rang from the previous tenant's house.

The door opened and Martina Streuzig stood on the threshold.  "Excuse me, who are you and what are you doing here on my doorstep?!" she asked.

Kira replies: "Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you, but I have a few questions for you.  I now live in the house where they lived before.  Remember the old house with the garden and balcony, what you sold on the website: www.guterhalteneimobilien.de, to my parents."

Martina nodded and let Kira in.  They sat down in the kitchen at the large round wooden table and Kira got a hot chocolate.

Martina also made herself some hot tea and they chatted.  Kira asked: “Isn’t her husband there?  He wasn't happy about my call yesterday."

"No, he's walking in the park with our dog Bruno.  Oh, and that's why he was so upset.  He had only just forgotten about it, what with all the hauntings and stuff.  We just wanted to have a normal life again," said Martina.

"But why didn't they burn the cupboard or dispose of it elsewhere?" asked Kira.

"Unfortunately you can't move the cupboard or generally remove it from its place, only the selected person could do it!"

Kira became quiet for a moment and took a sip of her cocoa.  When she put down the hot cup, she said: "I am the chosen one!  "

Martina, who was just taking a sip, choked and said in surprise: “You?!  We always thought it was just a legend."

Kira laughed and replied: "That would be nice!  I have no idea what to do with my powers other than defend myself against the ghosts and werewolves.  Besides, we're moving to Sweden tomorrow and I can't move the closet or take it with me!"

Martina said: “You have to defeat the ghosts and moon wolves, you are the only real queen!  I can think of something you could do with your powers.  How about you conjure up money and then find it by chance on the street and then you could continue living here."

Kira thought the idea was great and said goodbye to Martina.  Just as she was about to step out of the house, Peter came towards her.  When he saw her, he shouted: "What are you doing here?  Who are you?  Get lost!"

Kira introduced herself and quickly disappeared.  Only Peter's angry looks followed her.