Slimy matter

Kira continued to look at the ceiling as she received a load of slime.  It ran down her forehead and eventually dripped onto the floor.  It sounded like a dripping faucet that wouldn't stop.

She wiped away the glittering remains of slime with a handkerchief.  But there was still something left on the ceiling.  Kira didn't know if her parents could see this slime, but she didn't want to be asked any trouble or stupid questions.  So the slime had to disappear from the ceiling.

Easier said than done.  She climbed into her desk chair and, with the cloth in her hand, tried to stretch her arm high enough to reach the slime.  Unfortunately, her arms were shorter than her legs.  Kira couldn't get to the slime and so climbed from her desk chair, which was next to her dresser, onto the dresser.

She kept feeling like her dresser would tip over and she would break something and end up in the same hospital where her dad was.

But since the slime was stuck right here over the dresser, she finally got to the gooey stuff.

As she slowly climbed from the dresser onto her desk chair and finally stood on solid ground again, she asked herself, "Is this normal slime to play with?"  Or maybe it is poisonous?  And if that were the case, would I not be allowed to touch it, or just not eat it, which no normal person would do?"

Kira had to dare and touch the slime.  She sat down at her desk and put down the handkerchief with the slime inside.  She poked at the glitter with a pencil.

But the mucus felt normal.  Kira took it in her hand and suddenly her whole body tingled.  A fountain of light radiated from the slime and Kira saw a map.  She was floating in the air.  When she held the slime in her left hand and the card in her right, the slime disappeared.  She looked at the map in shock.

The headline was: Ghost Land!
Please what?  So I should go see the ghosts?
Is that possible?
Or is it a trap?

Then Night-Star came into her room and Kira remembered the note he had around his neck when Night-Star showed up at the front door.  She restored the note to her memory as the note was found in paper form.

Kira had now made everything and read the note from her head:

I'm alone, like you!
I don't want it like you anymore!
I want to live with you, like you!
If you don't accept me it would be bad for both of us!!!

But what should this mean?  And who wrote this message to her?  Did Night Star want to come to her or did the spirits want that?

I walked over to Night Star and looked at her reproachfully.  "Are you spying on me?  Meow once for yes and twice for no!” Night Star didn’t stretch.  Only after a while did she meow twice in a row.  She screamed at him and was happy to hear this, or was it just a coincidence?  At the moment Kira doubted everything, since the existence of ghosts is already very crazy!

She really wanted to find out more about the map and Nacht-Star's origins.  But how should she do this?