The second sighting

Finally the nurse came by and we were able to go to Dad's room.

He was lying in bed and his arm was wrapped in a bandage.  There was also a white plaster stuck to his head.

I ran over and sat next to him.  He said, "The arm is just sprained.  The doctors think I only have to stay in the hospital for a week and then I can go back home.  Everything will be fine.  But now I have to do water aerobics to learn to use my arm normally again.  If you want you can visit me the day after tomorrow, then I definitely have time.  I still have to work at the end of the day, luckily I don't have a roommate."

We left again, but I didn't understand why my father had to work so hard, even with a broken arm.  Well, it's the left one and Dad's right-handed, but still.

When we got back home, I cuddled Nacht-Star.  He is so understanding.  Even if I don't talk to him, it's nice when he looks at me.

Unfortunately it was already 8 p.m. and I had to slowly get ready for bed.  I mean at 9 p.m., already?  Why is my mother allowed to stay awake until 11 p.m.?  Just because she was born in the last century?
This is really unfair.

It was already dark when I snuggled up under my blanket and looked at my bedroom door.  I heard a scratching sound, followed by a choking sound.  I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight.  I stood up carefully and walked across the creaky floor.  When I looked around the corner I was very frightened.

It wasn't a human but an animal.  It was night star!  Seriously?  I explained to Nacht-Star the seriousness of the situation and that there were ghosts in the house.  Of course Night Star was allowed to sleep with me so he wouldn't be afraid.  I'm not afraid.  No never!

I snuggled up under the blanket and placed a small cat pillow under Night Star's head.  But she quickly stopped lying and trampled over me.  I told her to be quiet.  You, she doesn't understand me.

No matter, I just fell asleep and left Nacht-Star to fend for herself.

Suddenly I would be woken up by Night Star's cold tongue.  It was around 3 o'clock and I saw with my own eyes that my closet door opened too.  No one was in the room except me and Nacht-Star.  And no one was at the closet.  It happened all by itself.

I couldn't believe my eyes and rubbed them.  But nothing happened.  The door kept moving further and further.  When the door was completely open, I had to swallow.  This white misty figure came out of the old wardrobe.

I couldn't move anymore, only see the figure flying towards me.  Night Star hid under my covers and I sat on my bed in shock.  What do you do in such a situation?

The only thing I could think of was to call out to Mum in a panic.  So I shouted: “Mum, help!  Come quickly." It was a race against time. The figure was almost with me and only on the stairs. I doubt that it would make it in time. But with its superpower it arrived just before the fog touched me.

The fog disappeared and I screamed: "Mum, did you see the fog too?" "What fog, darling? There's nothing here!"  "But above me, Mom.  The fog is just clearing up!" "You probably just had a nightmare. Come on, I'll think of you and then you can sleep with Nacht-Star for my sake.

She gave me a kiss and disappeared again.  So I discovered that Only I and apparently Night Star can see the mysterious nebula.  But one thing is clear, it's spitting in this house and it's all connected to this stupid wardrobe!

Is that why the previous owners left the cupboard behind?  Or did they not know about it?