The strange package

Monday, December 13th:

On Kira's dressing table was the chocolate Advent calendar, with 13 doors already open.  There you could see the makeup calendar, there were only 11 doors open so far.

Kira sat down in her chair and opened the 12th door.  It was rather small, but elongated.  She carefully opened it and found wine red lipstick inside.  She took it out and placed it with her other lipstick and lip balms.

Now she could open the 13th door.  This one was big but not that long, it looked like a typical square.  She opened it too and saw a bath bomb.  It was pink with petals and crumbled all over it.  Kira tries to take them out slowly without filling everything, but this is easier said than done.

Finally!  She had managed to put them in her bathroom.  Only the floor was covered in crumbs.  Kira took a tissue in her hand and removed the crumbs.

As she sat downstairs at the kitchen table and poured milk into the cereal bowl, her mother came into the kitchen.

"Did you sleep well?" Kira's mother asked her. Kira nodded and brought the spoon to her mouth.

Then her father came in too.  He said, “The house will be officially sold tomorrow!  But I think we should assume that the nice young man who wants to buy the house wants a tour.  It's best if we tidy everything up and then we can move to Sweden on Wednesday!  "

Kira stopped and looked at her father in horror.  Just as she was about to enter the time travel headquarters, someone rang the doorbell.  Kira opened it and saw a postwoman.

The postwoman said: “A package for Kira!  " She wondered, when did she order something? And what?

Of course she accepted it and quickly brought it upstairs, who knows what's in there.  Maybe a package from the ghosts and moon wolves, with a bomb!

She quickly shook her head and said, “Everything is fine!  It won't be anything bad!  Plus, ghosts can't send packages and moon wolves don't actually do that either!  "

Slowly and carefully she put it down and unpacked it.  She wore safety glasses and rubber gloves when unpacking.

When she opened it, she took off her glasses.  It wasn't anything dangerous, just a necklace and a letter.

She read the letter:
Dear Kira,
I hope you're ready!  Tomorrow the time has come, we will go into battle.
If you want we can practice again.
The necklace is for you, I hope you like it!
Kiss, Paul

Kira put the letter aside and looked at the necklace.  It was in a silver jewelry box with an elegant gold buckle.  The necklace was made of real silver with a pendant.  The pendant was a heart, with the following engraved on the back:
K+P=❤️

Kira thought the necklace was beautiful and tied it directly around her neck.  She sat up and admired herself in the mirror.