too little time

"Help, Amelie, can you help me?!" Kira screamed anxiously. The mirror spoke reassuringly: "Of course, what?"  but from word to word the voice of Amelie's soul became deeper and deeper and finally she sounded like Paul.

Kira woke up in shock and looked around.  She must have had a bad dream, but luckily she was still in the year 3045.

Yes, you heard that right, Kira landed in the year 3045 and then walked to one of the public dormitories of the future to rest.

Amelie's soul carefully tried to calm Kira and encourage her, but Kira knew that she was safe for now.

Kira slowly walked out of the hall and towards a person.  The man seemed very hectic and upset.

Nevertheless, Kira asked the man: "Do you know where all the people are going?" Kira pointed to the huge crowds of people that were all walking in one direction.

The man was astonished and explained of course: “Everyone has to get off Earth!  If we don't hurry up, we'll burn along with all the garbage!  Our earth's atmosphere will soon be destroyed and the earth will burn up forever.  We've already had way too much time; we should have been dead by now.  Come with me?"

Kira was shocked and spoke in a hurry: "Unfortunately that's not possible, I have to go!" The man was irritated and shouted after Kira, who was running away: "But they can't escape! There's only one way out, how  "We have to get into the spaceship!"

Kira didn't listen because she knew she had to find a portal to return home.

Unfortunately it wasn't easy, the world is just too big and Kira is running out of time.  She probably only has about 5 minutes left.

She kept asking the mirror where she should go, but Amelie wasn't much help, after all, she's not a navigation system.

After a few minutes, Kira saw a portal behind an old, rusted door.  But before she could go through the portal, someone else came through it.  It was Paul.

He looked at her and said: "You left so quickly, I wanted to have another coffee with you!  "

Kira rolled her eyes and looked at him annoyed.  Paul said, "All right!" and jumped on Kira.

Kira fell to the ground and Paul tried to steal her bag.  At that moment Kira knew that she could free Amelie.

She put the mirror in her hand and said: “Release the current prisoner and exchange her for Paul.

Amelie was freed and Paul was imprisoned.  I jumped back into the portal with Amelie.