desperate escape

Kira was lying in a room with a table and chair.  Her body was leaning against the wall, but there was no one else in the room except for her.

She slowly began to touch her head and carefully open her eyes.
She slowly looked around and quickly realized that she was not familiar with those around her.

But her headache from the impact was too strong to get up and run away.

Just when she felt that her pain was bearable, she heard a sound of footsteps.  Actually, strong, loud and big steps, probably from a man, but Kira wasn't sure.

Suddenly she let herself fall again and leaned back against the wall.  She tried to look the same as before.  But this wasn't easy in any way, or do you know how a fainting person looks?

Sue strained, but through her half-open eyes, she saw the person looking at her irritatingly.

Was she exposed?

Her heart began to race as the door to the room closed again.  With this bang, the person who was in the razm disappeared again.

Kira carefully opened her eyes and checked her surroundings.  The table and chairs were made of wood, oak.

She slowly got up and carefully opened the creaking door.  Unfortunately the creaking was very loud and a voice shouted: “Stop!  Stop!  Who are you?!"

She turned around and saw a man.
He was tall, about 1.58 m, and was dressed in black.  You could tell he had a headset on his ears.  His steps were big and loud, like those of the man who was already in the room.

Kira took a look at his shoes, they were the gray Jordans like the ones she had already seen in the forest.

Her heart started beating so fast that her body was getting so much adrenaline that she was on the verge of collapsing.  She quickly collected herself again and ran in panic.

Her legs were still limp and after just 10 minutes she slowed down, which cannot be said about the security man.

Just as he stood next to Kira and wanted to grab her, she wiped out and ran away again.

Kira had a big lead and therefore just jogged.  But this was a huge mistake!

It didn't take long for the security man to catch up with them.  Of course, Sue failed to escape again, but another man was standing behind her.  She was surrounded from front and back.  On the second side there were only the white walls staring back at them.

She realized that she wouldn't have given them a chance and desperately thought about finding a solution.

Unfortunately, the men were not patient and glared at her the whole time.  Under these circumstances, kura simply couldn't concentrate!

Her head was working at full speed and her body wasn't moving an inch.  She no longer had any strength in her legs and then fell abruptly to the floor.

About 20 minutes later:
Kira found herself in a different, unfamiliar environment and had another headache.  But this time they were different.  Their heaviness was even, not different, as usual.

Generally they felt artificial.
But how is that possible?
Is she just imagining it?
And where was she this time?