important insights (Revised)

It was already the beginning of the next day, the last day was very strange. Isn't Kira the chosen one? Or are there two? Kira didn't want to be angry because she wasn't the only special one with powers anymore, but she was anyway.

Of course she could say this to Amelie or let it be known, it would complicate everything! Unfortunately it was difficult because Amelie had spent the night with Kira and was lying peacefully next to her, sleeping. Meanwhile, Kira sat up in her bed and thought. After a while her head went away and she grabbed her laptop. With headphones on, she watched her favorite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's.

After a while, Amelie woke up and said: "Can you take off the headphones for a moment? " Kira only understood fragments of the sentence, but the message behind it made sense to her.

As she licked her headphones on the white bedsheet next to her, Kira asked: "Is something?" Amelie looked at her reproachfully and replied: "You know exactly what I mean, you shouldn't be angry with me just because we're together "We share a common destiny. Apparently we are both committed to saving the world with our powers."

Kira looked into Amelie's eyes and thought about what would happen if she reacted aggressively now. Her thoughts were bad enough, but something told her that Amelie would be at least twice as angry. That's why Kira said to Amelie: "I know, I promise you that I won't and we will work together! "

Amelie smiled at Kira and the two of them thought about what they would do next. Again and again they came to the point that they had to travel through time, because until now the only way to get to the ghosts and werewolves was to go through the portal.

"But there's one thing I don't understand, did we also travel back in time when we traveled to the palace of ghosts and werewolves?" asked Kira.

Amelie answered: "Well, we always went through the portal in the closet, so I think we always caused time travel. But I think when we traveled to the mythical forest, we were between time and space, so wrong. Like in another world where time stands still, at least I couldn't read the time on my watch because the hands had stopped."

Kira and Amelie knew one thing: they had to go back to the past, but what should they do then? What are they both looking for? In any case, they have to talk to the old lady in the wheelchair again.