Yoongi (nods his head) :- "Okay... And what about the picture editing for current issue?"

Taeyang (putting papers in a file) :- "Anna has already started that work in the editing room. You can join her."

Yoongi :- "Fine... (smiles) Thanks buddy.."

When Yoongi is about to leave, he notices that Taeyang is weeping quietly. Yoongi turns back to her.

Yoongi (looks at Taeyang carefully) :- "Oi... What happen? Are you crying?"

Taeyang (sniffing) :- "N.. No.... I am not.."

Yoongi (being concerned) :- "Hey... I am not blind.... You are crying idiot.."

Namjoon (after listening their conversation) :- "What happen?"

Taeyang (wipes her tears) :- "Nothing actually....."

Yoongi (to all there) :- "Taeyang is crying guys.... Come here."

Taeyang gets confused suddenly when all the colleagues came to her.

Molan (being concerned):- "What happen Taeyang?"

(Jung) Ho-seok (to Taeyang):- "Are you feeling sick buddy?"

(Park) Jimin:- "Anything bad happens to you today... (To all) I read my horoscope that someone
near me will get stressed today."

Taeyang (being confused):- "No.... it's not......"

Yoongi (to Jimin) :- "Are you saying that...... that someone is Taeyang?"

Jimin (confuses) :- "Maybe.."

Molan :- "Are you hungry, Taeyang?"

Taeyang (starts feeling uncomfortable):- "I am fine....."

Yoongi (shows Taeyang his chips packet):- "I have some choco chips if you want then."

Ho-seok :- "Or you want to eat my bento?"

Every time when Taeyang want to say something, they all starts saying something in-between. Namjoon goes near them and shouts loudly to stop. Everyone falls silent.

Namjoon (calmly):- "Let her speak guys.."

Yoongi (to all) :- "What are you guys doing... let Taeyang...."

Namjoon (cuts Yoongi's sentence) :- "Silence Hyung."

Yoongi puts his finger on his lips and nods his head cutely.

Namjoon (to Taeyang) :- "Say now"

Taeyang (to Namjoon) :- "Thanks Namjoon... (to all) Guys, I am not crying for food or any
other things. The reason is.... I am half happy that the Chief is getting married...."

Jimin (confuses) :- "Half happy?"

Molan :- "Why?"

Taeyang :- "Because I am half sad that he is going to leave us (then starts crying
again)."

All people (except Namjoon) :- "Awwww..."

Taeyang puts her head on Namjoon's shoulder and cries loudly. Namjoon tries to calm her
down.

Yoongi (being excited):- "What am I saying guys... We should organize a bachelor party for Chief."

Ho-seok (being happy) :- "Wow nice idea Hyung."

Molan (smiles):- "It's great"

Jimin (shows thumbs up) :- "I am on guys."

Yoongi (to Taeyang) :- "What do you say buddy?"

Taeyang (smiles) :- "It would be my pleasure if I can do something for Chief."

Yoongi (fake laughs) :- "Hahaha really.... (then gets serious) Don't tell me that you love Chief."

Ho-seok (gets shocked) :- "Really!!"

Namjoon (kicks Yoongi) :- "Hyung.."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Just kidding Joon.."

Taeyang (smiles):- "I like Chief because I admire him. He is an inspiration for me."

Jimin (nods his head) :- "You are right Taeyang.. He is really cool."

Molan :- "And I am not going to trust Yoongi's word anymore."

Yoongi (puts his hand on Molan's shoulder) :- "You will regret someday Molan (smiles)."

Molan (fake smiles) :- "Let's see then."

Then they all starts to do their work.

To be continued...

____________________xXx___________________

Hey guys,

Thank you for reading this book too. I hope you all like the starting. Sorry for not introducing Jimin and Ho-seok properly because their entries were normal. Sorry for that again :)

Please let me know how's it as it will inspire me to continue this book and I promise I will update the episodes daily.

Again thanks,

Keekee