Chapter 101

Precipitation and Downpour drizzle harshly scoured the windows of the grand manor, Pandora laying down on silk swirly verdant sheets, The dark lord hugging her, his hands wrapped around her, his eyes scrutinizing the beauty he had around his arms

Precipitation and Downpour drizzle harshly scoured the windows of the grand manor, Pandora laying down on silk swirly verdant sheets, The dark lord hugging her, his hands wrapped around her, his eyes scrutinizing the beauty he had around his arms. Pandora treasured everything about Tom, however, it perplexed her how he was the reason for Draco's death. The silence between the two was hushed but peaceful, still but sensible. "What did he do, Tom?"
The dark lord, tautened up, glancing away from Ivy.
"Nothing, my darling." His voice soothed, the conflagration in the niche crackling the wood into ashes.  Pandora wanted to believe him, his heart was tugging her inwards, however, he couldn't have done all this for nothing. 
He was the one she had to fault. Right? he is 'you know who' but none of this was creating an ounce of sense. Guilt coursed through Ivy as she felt his cold hands protectively hug, her, hushing her. The hands that annihilated Draco.
A migraine-like headache hit Pandora, memories of how she and Draco used to go to Hogsmeade together, commonly have butterbeer, mess around in the snow, or steal idiotic jelly belly berty beans from the shops. A sudden urge of bitterness came to Pandora as she peeked at the handsome dark lord hugging her. "Tom."
"Yes, my love?" He stared into her eyes, an emotion hiding in the forest green, morphing into a light brown. "If Draco didn't do anything, why did you do that?" Ivy whispered in wonder, her eyes sparkling as she awaited for an answer.
"He did something he wasn't supposed to my Ivy." He whispered back, their eyes connecting, heart madly drumming. "what did he do, Tom? Tell me" Pandora was tired, she despised everything except him.
"I can't Pandora." He softly whispered at the fragile girl, trying to keep her erratic, broken pieces together. "Please tell me Tom." Pleaded Ivy, those verdant orbs gleaming.
The dark lord looked away, a sense of shame? Reaching
him.

Tom detested the way he felt metier, it made him weaker and he detected, even if he could never admit, the girl in his arms held him together.

But those feelings would  go away, soon or later.
He thought.

"Time for dinner, my darling." Tom whispered to the sleepy girl in his arms. "Don't change the subject Tom." Ivy stared at him, anger coursing through her as she tried to hide her sadness and sentiments. "You need to eat." Tom insisted, his eyes Auburn again as he stood up, all emotions and thoughts about her fading away into thin air.
"I'm waiting downstairs, darling."
He proclaimed, walking out of the room, not looking back once.

Ivy didn't apprehend this man. He was so cold yet so warm, so winsome yet so confusing, so charming yet so dangerous.

Tomorrow she had to start going to Hogwarts, as it was time for 7th year, and she was so inclined to go home.

So, Pandora decided to let him wait, downstairs, and grabbed a sheet of parchment paper, beginning to write.

---

Sirius Black and James sat on the wooden plateau, having roast dinner while Lily boasted on about Harry's dividends he got.

"Are you excited for Hogwarts tomorrow?"
Sirius kindly smiled across the table, his warm energy enlightening the mood.
"Yeah, I mean, it's our last year, right?"
Harry stared, hopeful.
"Yeah, it is, son." James beamed, his perfect teeth showing as his orbs glistened.

"My baby has grown up so much!" Giggled Lily, her heart warming at the thought of Harry.

James just gazed at the woman in curiosity.

How can an individual love and cherish one child, but not the other?

It confused him to the core, Pandora, their daughter deserved to sit on that plateau, next to Harry, but she wasn't their.

And that impaired his heart deeply, to the point he went to war with himself, just to see his own daughter.

------------------------------------------------

I truly wish my dad loved me like James does w Pandora 😭

Tried to update early,

Melis <3