Chapter 36

It now had finally been Pandora's turn. Fleur Delacour and Cedric Diggory had finalized their 1st Task successfully.
P

andora walked inside the stadium, more anxious than ever.

The Slytherins were Cheering, excited while most Ravenclaws held some Posters of 'YOU'VE GOT THIS!'

The familiar voice of the mysterious man was talking, the words currently echoing in her head.

"You've got this."

The handsome man sparked some hope inside Pandora. She became nervous as butterflies settled in the pit of her stomach.

Walking towards the dragon she started whispering.

"I just want the golden egg."

The Dragon looked at her, eyes wide bulging out of their sockets.

She took a step wearily.

The dragon nodded and lay on the ground, resting.

Everyone gasped, horror written on their faces as Slytherins and some Ravenclaws smirked.

She went over and grabbed the golden egg.

The Dragon began to nap as Pandora went over to it, stroking its head softly with her delicate fingers.

She then slowly walked out of the stadium holding the golden egg, a huge grin plastered on her face.

She saw Victor Krum and they hugged, both showing a toothy smile as they looked at each other.

She gave a small kiss on Krum's cheek as she walked off toward Pansy and Theodore.

She noticed Hermione Granger, the mud blood glaring at her.

Granger began walking towards Pandora.

"I see you've been being the disgusting excuse for a witch you are going to Victor Krum."
Said Granger, anger evident on her face.

Pandora let out a sarcastic laugh as Pansy and Theodore busted out laughing.

"Oh please! Stop acting like you have a chance with Victor Krum, you stupid little mudblood!"

*ˢᵒʳʳʸ ʰᵉʳᵐⁱᵒⁿᵉᵉᵉ,ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ⁱᵗ*

Granger stood silent and went off, tears falling down her eyes.

"Right putting that aside, YOU WON THE FIRST TASK!!!!"

Theodore and Pansy hugged Pandora as she fell on the floor, clearly out of breath.

"Alright, guys!! Thank you for being here, but I think I can't breathe!!"

"Sorry..."

Said Pansy and Theodore, laughing.

"Umm...Congrats Ivy, you did amazing."

"Thank you, Theo."

He blushed and nodded.
"Ivy you spectacular you should've seen.  how I was clapping when you won!"

"Alright Pans, thank you."

"You're Welcome."

------------------------------------------------------------------

With lots of love💛
Melissa💞