Chapter 37

Lucius Malfoy hugged Pandora, a single tear dropping down his eye, dramatically wiping it off.

"You won welldone, I'm proud of you child."

Pandora stared into his pure blue eyes, her mouth wide agape open.

"-Y-Your proud of me?"

"Yes, I am."

She beamed her green bright eyes filled with happiness and joy.

"Thank you, Father."

"Always."

In two invisibility cloaks stood Sirius Black and James Potter, staring at each other in disappointment, sadness, and envy.

He was envious of how Lucius found her before him, how Pandora wouldn't even look him in the eye without hate and wrath.

"Is this real?"

"Yeah Prongs."

Sirius took James' hand and they went over to one of the empty seats in the whole stadium.

Tears dropped down James Potters's eyes as he stared around the arena mindlessly.

Sirius rubbed James's back.

"Prongs It's alright, let it out."

"I-I just wish that things hadn't been this way, I wish that Lily hadn't taken Pandora away, everything would've been perfect,
-I try to forget the pain but it's impossible seeing my daughter not wanting me as a father and calling Malfoy her father."

Sirius looked down, his eyes shamefully flashing away.

"-I Know Prongs, we will tell her one day, we will tell her everything...Maybe then she could see us as her family."

James Potter nodded wiping his tears.

"I'm going to take Harry.  He doesn't deserve to live with that excuse of a witch Lily."

"Good idea! Harry can come over to Grimuald Palace, I'm sure we can take a room and design it for him!"

James suddenly started to smile, his blue eyes glistening like a rare crystal.

Behind the seats there was Pandora, staring at them, unsure if she heard correctly.

Had her actual father wanted her?

------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚💛
𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖💞