Chapter 5

This chapter is extremely childish and has Pandora's personality shining through so I hope yall like it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 year later

Pandora's pov:

I was sitting in my room with the new gifts I got, they all were splendid but I didn't know who sent me these and I wasn't planning on wearing them till I knew.

*The earrings*

I was sitting in my room as usual

I was sitting in my room as usual. Then a heard a knock and a Tall man came in the room, he had long platinum blonde hair with bright blue eyes, his nose was held high, his long robes following him through the door. I looked at him curiously and said, "Who on earth are you!?"

 "Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, I am from the wizarding world, just like you."

Confusion morphed into my face.

 "I'm from England, not from some wizarding world."

"No wonder you're so wanted, you have the confidence of a crocodile." He mumbled under his breath

  "What gibberish are you talking about? Talk properly or go out of my room, I don't have time to waste on you."

He glared at her for a few seconds before clearing his throat, 

"You're coming to Scottland with me in order to go to Hogwarts."
"First of all, I'm not going nowhere with you, second of all, what is Hogwarts?"
"You are coming with me and Hogwarts is a magical school, you're in danger over here."
She pouted before saying "fine, but who is your Lord?"

"Pack your things up."

Hours Later:

Pandora pov:

We were back in England and had to do this weird portal thing. What a great time I had with that mindless bleached Buffon. Anyways Malfoy and I were walking down a street when he grabbed me and took me behind a Bush. He took out his wand and muttered something. Next thing I know we teleported. TELEPORTED. I looked at him in pure shock, my jaw on the floor. 

"H-how on Earth did you do that? That was bloody splendid!" 

"Language"

"Your new name will be Pandora Ivy Malfoy."

"Why?"

 "Because no one could know your real one"
I looked at him confused and decided not to ask any more questions. We were in a huge room with bookshelves everywhere. It was amazing, the place was dark with shades of forest green and black.

"Now let me take you to your new room and introduce you to the others."

Pandora stared at him, her eyes scanning for any lies.

None were seen.

It already felt like home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1120 words

Hope you enjoyed the chapter💕

Melissa💕