Chapter 15

Pansy,Pandora and Astoria finally arrived at Hogsmeade.The snow was like a blanket, covering the whole village.They all walked into Madam Malkins and chose different types of robes and clothes.
Pansy had brought 3 tshirts and 1 Jacket with some classic new robes.
While Pandora bought 2 Jumpers and a scarf,Including a robe.
Astoria bought herself a pair of jeans and 2 tshirts with 1 wool Jumper.

"Is that all for today dearys?"
"Yes Madam,thank you." They all said at the same time.
They exited the shop and went to Honeydukes.Pandora got 2 choclate frogs and a huge pack of Jelly Belly Bertie's Beans.
"Lets go to The Three Broomsticks!!" Said Astoria.
"Thats enough for Today Astoria!" Said Pansy.
Pandora nodded in agreement.
"Pleaseeee?"Astoria did the puppy eyes.
"Fine"
"Okay then."

They all entered the Three Broomsticks as the warm atmosphere made them all relax.
Pandora and Pansy sat in a booth,waiting for Astoria too come from the toilet so they can order.
"Pans I feel a bit light headed." said Pandora.
"Ivy if you dont feel very well lets go to Hogwarts."
"No, I'll handle it for now."
"Okay,tell me if it gets worse."
"I will."

Pandora kept on seeing visions of the man she saw a couple of days ago.Suddenly,she saw a man like him walked into Hogsmeade.
Pandora couldnt take her eyes of him as he walked in like he owned the whole place.
"Ivy what on Earth are you looking a- Oh my God.Who is he?"
"I have no idea." Pandora huffed,aggravated by the familiarity.
He suddenly looked over to Pandora and softly smiled at her,showing his so perfect teeth.She was going to faint.How could someone be so handsome?
Astoria suddenly came over and followed Pansy's and Pandora's view to see a young man staring at Pandora before leaving.

"I think you found your future husband at this early age,congrats!!"
Pandora glared at Astoria,suddenly full of hate."Jeez calm down,I was joking."
"Then dont joke."
Pansy huffed,"I'm going back to Hogwarts,I dont feel like having butterbeer anymore."
"Same,lets go Pans."
And with that,they left Astoria in Three Broomsticks,all alone.

The young man harshly glared at Astoria,his mouth turning into a scowl.
He walked out of the building,his dark brown curls dangling by his hand pushing them back.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter
With lots of love💛
Melissa💞