Chapter 87

Pandora was currently in Dumbledore's office, Minerva sat down in the corner, glaring at Pandora as Dumbledore quibbled on about how foolish it was of her to stay outside.

"Miss Malfoy, there is a high percentage of you being expelled."
He clarified as he began writing something on the parchment papers.

"Right, father won't allow that would he now?"
He sighed as he placed his quill down.
"Don't you ever get tired of that father of yours sorting everything out for you?"
Pandora looked at him as if he was a madman.
"Of course not! I mean, he's the reason why I'm not thrown out of Hogwarts."
Pandora knew what Dumbledore was trying to do, he was making sure she would decline Lucius' help and then, fail like invariably.
Dumbledore nodded before leading her toward the Slytherin dormitories, glaring at her.
"Tomorrow at 8:30 be at my office, your father will be there as well."

Pandora nodded before leaving off to her dormitory, she was exhausted by everything that had been going on today, it bothered her to the core.

She sauntered off to her wardrobe and got a silk pair of pajamas' before walking to the bathroom and wearing them.
She brushed her teeth and then walked over to her bed, jumping onto it without brushing her hair or cleansing her skin.

------

6:50 am

Pandora Ivy's alarm buzzed and vibrated as she pressed the side button, snoozing it as she closed her eyes and shifted in her deep respite.

Dumbledore's words popped into her mind.

"be at my office, your father will be there."

Pandora darted off her bed and ran to her walk-in closet, her eyes catching onto her uniform before she wore them.
She excitedly smothered the lip gloss on her counter before spraying some heavenly vanilla bean fragrance and ran over to her alarm clock, checking the time.

7:20

She sighed as she strolled outside of her dormitory towards the library, she avoided seeing other Slytherins as most of them hated her; ever since the 4th tournament, she received lots of harsh glares of animosity and warth.

It mentally drained her, everything did these days.

She would tell everyone that she had touched the trophy foremost, but they wouldn't acknowledge her, after all, the sweetheart, savior, redeemer, and rescuer of the wizarding world was always honorable and had never lied in their 16 years of life.

Her eyes flashed in realization. It was his birthday, so...

It was Pandora Ivy's birthday as well.

Her lush eyes filled with envy and hatred as she grabbed an old, odd-looking book off the shelf and placed it inside her bag, took it to a seat far behind hundreds of shelves, and sat down, opening it.

She saw this intriguing, recognizable writing on the parchment.

Seethaaa-ssse-hathehhh-hathehhh-ayaeeh

Her eyes scrunched in realization when she vastly wrote down:

Seethaaa-ssse-hathehhh-hathehhh-ayaeeh, Pandora.

She understood everything on the ancient-looking parchment and it worried her to the core.
She waited for a retort but it never came.

Hermione Granger was walking towards her, grabbing a couple of books from nearby before glimpsing over to Pandora, her face sour.

"You know you can't write inside books owned by Hogwarts."
She spat across the aura, dust dancing around her.

"Don't need to ask you what I can and can't do, mudblood."