Chapter 70

That night Pandora couldn't sleep properly, she kept on moving in her bed space, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in but struggled. She kept seeing images of things, she saw Voldemort, the Sorcerer's Stone, Horcruxes, and Deatheaters, she even saw Marvolo Gaunt's ring.

Pandora stood up and ran to the bathroom, washing her face with cold water, trying to bring herself back to reality.
Her viridescent eyes started to blur, a vision becoming set in her mind.

Darkness covered around Pandora as she saw Dumbledore, opening the door of a room in an...Orphanage, the walls had chunks missing as if someone bit them out, the floor was dirty and had muddy footprints of people walking around and crumbs of stale bread. The white ceiling had a yellow patch of dirt and mould.

Dumbledore was talking with a young boy, explaining wonders about the Wizarding world.

The boy's name was Tom, and he had a bossy, hostile personality but was sad at the same time, Tom looked like he needed attention.

Pandora tried to leave the room but couldn't, she tried to escape but the last thing she heard before passing out was:

"I knew I was different...I knew I was special. Always, I knew there was something."

And that was what she was fearing.

That little boy was Tom Riddle, the boy that caused many deaths and grief.

That boy was Voldemort.

Pandora walked out of the bathroom and dried her face before sleeping, a gut-wrenching feeling in her stomach.

-----
6:00 am

Pandora was up brushing her teeth and getting ready for the day. The summer Holiday was coming up in 6 days.

Wearing her uniform, she brushed her hair and added some lip gloss to her rosy red lips and applied mascara on her eyelashes.

She took her books and left of to the main hall, sitting down on the Slytherin table.

Everyone's eyes were on her as she placed a pancake on her plate and covered it in syrup and strawberry with some blueberries on top.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer."
Pandora said, ignoring Pansy flicking her hair around.

Theodore coughed as Draco dropped his fork.

"You look stunning, don't you?"
Pansy said, trying to be funny.

Everyone glared at her.

"Don't worry about her, she's just being childish."
Blaise said.

Pandora smiled at Blaise, her dimples evident.

"Wanna um- go to the library to study with me, later?"
Blaise tried to convince Pandora.

"Sure."
Pandora replied.

Draco grimaced as Theodore's twinkling eyes turned dull with bitterness. Both were very irritated.

Pandora stood up as the next Potions was less than 4 minutes.

In this lesson, they were learning about some Poison antidotes which encountered ordinary potions such as creature bites and stings.

The ingredients they needed were Bezoars, standard ingredients, ground unicorn horn and mistletoe berries.

"What is a Bezoar?"
Snape asked Potter.

"A stone from a goat."

"Yes, but from where?"

"Brain?"

"No you foolish boy, it's the stone from the stomach!"
"For once know something!"
Snape whisper- shouted.

"But-"

"35 house points are gone from Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindors groaned in annoyance.

Pandora snickered at the back, Draco widely smiling as Theodore and Pansy grinned.

The Slytherins were delighted.

"Make the potion with your partners."
Snape declared.

Pandora was partners with Draco.

They both stared at each other.

"I'll get the unicorn horn and bezoars?"
Pandora whispered.

"No it's alright I'll do it, you can get the mistletoe berries and standard ingredients."
Draco replied.

They both stood up and went to the ingredient section.

Pandora tried to get the mistletoe to berries of the shelf but struggled.

Blaise came over and got them for her.

"Thanks." She huffed.

"Potter and Granger are staring."
He whispered.

Pandora turned around to see them glaring at her.

What was their problem?!

---

Potions was finished and Pandora was on her way to her second lesson, Astronomy.

-----------------------------------------------

Melissa💖