Chapter 8

Pandoras Pov:

I felt like somebody was eyeing me.

Fear overconsumed me as I walked down the path, the wind blowing my hair.

Draco and I went to Honeydukes and got some sweets, I got some chocolate frogs while he got some Jelly belly Bertie Bott's beans.

Our next destination was to get butter beer, we entered The Three Broomsticks and took a seat, I quickly excused myself for the toilet while Draco ordered the drinks.

Just as I was to the toilet a man dragged me under a cloak, by my guess this was an invisibility cloak because no one saw how I was struggling to go away, bloody twats.

Was this some type of joke?!

The person took me and muffled me with their strong hands.

I was genuinely starting to get uneasy, what if this person was going to harm me? I wasn't that advanced at magic either, all I knew was a couple of lessons from Hogwarts and Malfoy's dark magic teachings. To say the least, I was alarmed.

He took me to the Gringotts Wizarding Bank and forcefully took me to a grumpy-looking goblin.

"May I get an inheritance test please on door 459"

I freaked out and squirmed restlessly. I didn't want to know my parents or my background.'My parents don't deserve to even take a single glance towards my direction

However, the person was strong and didn't even let me move a single muscle. The goblin looked at him in perplexity but when then realised there was something he was trying to keep privileged. We followed the goblin as he took us into a room. The man let me go and took the cloak off I saw James Potter and behind him was Sirius Black, clearly already waiting for him to come.

"Miss Malfoy I would like to get you an inheritance test due to my suspicions of you being My missing daughter."He said unimpressed at his quivering tone.

"Mr Potter I can guarantee you I am no one missing daughter, particularly yours. How does a grown man lose such a fragile and small child?"
He looked ashamed.
Sirius looked bothered by your words and wanted to come in between the conversation but you stopped him.

"I mean, how ludicrous are you guys?"
Do not bother me again.

Pandora was about to leave the room when the goblin stopped her.

"Miss Malfoy, you are required to do this test as we've already taken out a magical parchment paper and blood needles."

Pandora glared at the goblin before placing her hand out and letting him take a sample of her blood.

She closed her eyes as a blood drop fell onto the paper.

Pandora Ivy Potter

Mother:Lily Evans Potter
Father:James filament Potter
Siblings:(only one) Harry James Potter
Godfather:Sirius Black
Godmother:Molly Weasley

Lady ships and heiress rings:

•Heiress of the Potter House.
•Lady of The Ancient and Noble House Of Slytherin(due to soulmate)
•Heiress of the Ancient and Noble House of Black(soon to be Lady If the Lord Sirius Black passes away)
•Lady of the Ancient and Noble House Of Gaunt(due to soulmate)

Pandora stepped a few feet away and looked at James Potter in disgust.

"I'm related to this thing!?"

James squealed in happiness.

"finally found you!"

Ignoring her abrupt comment he embraced her. She flinched at the sudden swift motion.
"what are you doing!"
James softly let go of Ivy, awkwardly looking at Sirius in regret for acting so vastly.
"What is wrong with you two?" Pandora was infuriated by how they did this to her. She didn't want to see their faces.

Both men kept a distance from her, trying to be understandable as she ran out of the room, her face in pure horror and panic.

James looked at Sirius in culpability and gloom while Sirius shrugged.

"James remember when Lily had told us about how her sister Petunia and Husband Vernon Dursley dealt with kids with magical powers horribly."

"Yes, Sirius? What are you implying?"
"I'm not implying anything James, I'm saying that she has been a victim of prejudice, and remember when you told me about the orphanage in France."
"Yes?"
"She has been given to the orphanage at such a young  the only way she would know such things is from the Malfoys."

James looked pale.

"The Malfoys taught her how to hate muggle-borns, how to look down on them, she does not fault this. They are going to drag her to the dark path if we don't stop her."

"What are we going to do ?"

Meanwhile Draco:

I requested the drinks 25 minutes ago,  but Pandora still wasn't here. I was really uneasy, what if someone harmed her? I wouldn't forgive myself.
I decided I was going to wait 5 more minutes or else I was going to inform Father and start scouring for her.

Byee