Chapter 41

Pandora Pov:

Happiness inundated over me as I realised no one can harm me, (for now). I just had to to make an additional one, however, if I die in the twizawizard tournament and then suddenly come back to life, people may get suspicious of me. Shrugging my stressful thoughts, I just realised that I woke up In a random place and that there is a dead house elf on the floor a couple of meters away.

Disgust covered my features as I quickly looked around for my wand.

Finding it on the cold hard floor, I apparated back to Hogwart's grounds.
It was currently 07:53 which means I had time till 09:00.I mentally relaxed as I entered Hogwarts and went inside my room to see Pansy and Theodore.
Pansy was sleeping on the small couch and Theodore was sleeping on my desk chair.
I also noticed that my desk and bed were equipped with stacks of books. I sighed, grateful that my friends did some research to help me with the 2nd Task.

Suddenly my alarm clock buzzed.

Pansy had stopped snoring which means that she is awake, poor Theo how did he even manage to sleep?

"IVY?!"

Oh no.

"What have you been doing?! Theo and I have been looking for you for like uh...4 to 5 hours?  I don't know the exact time, but we've gone crazy worrying about you!"

Pansy quickly hugged me.

"Jeez Pans, I went on a stroll don't worry."

"Don't Worry! You've been on a stroll for a day?"

"I-uhh fell asleep on a bench?"

"Yeah right,  lets's see what you'll think when Malfoy's Father hears about this."

"Oh come on Pans we don't need to tell him!"

"Yes, we do!"

At this point, poor Theodore was staring at us, not even blinking.

"Theo are you alright?!"
Said Pansy and me at the same time.

Theodore stayed silent.

"I think he's sleeping with his eyes open?"
Said a confused Pansy.

"I don't think so."
I said, extremely puzzled.

Pansy snapped her fingers in front of Theodore's face.

Finally, he woke up.

I just only just noticed how tired he looked.

"Ivy?!"

"Yes, Theo."

"You're here!"

He said standing up and hugging me.
I hugged him back.

"Are you alright Theo?"

"Yeah, I was daydreaming, sorry..."

"No need to be sorry Theo, me and Pansweres just worried."

Theo smiled.

"Let's get ready for a class shall we?"
Said Pansy awkwardly.

Theodore and I nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------

With lots of love💛
Melissa💞

Edit- 29/3/23 
This chapter is too short💀😭