Chapter 81

"Riddle?"

His eyes swiftly darted across the room onto Pandora, shock covering his charmane features. "Looks like you've found your way to our future room."
Pandora tried to hide her amazement towards his confidence. "What makes you think we'd be sleeping in the same room?"
He smiled at her challenging behavior.
"After all, you are like 70 years old."
Pandora tried not to laugh at his expression.
"I may have been in this world for about 70 years, but that's the other piece of my soul, this one has hidden all along, just for you."
There was an awkward silence.
"I came here to ask questions."
Tom Riddle stared at her expectantly.
"Was that girl in the prophecy... Me?"
He smiled, his heavenly features flashing onto her face.
"Yes, Pandora that girl mentioned in the prophecy is you."

"Does that mean-""Yes

"Does that mean-"
"Yes."
His eyes obfuscated.
"So, you're the Dark Lord..."
He smiled knowing what she meant.
"To answer your questions, yes we're the ones in the prophecy, that's why you were bought here by fellow foolish Draco."
Pandora's eyes darkened in betrayal and bitterness.
"You know- I was dumb enough to trust him not once-"
She was on the verge of breaking down and her heart beat had insanely increased.
"Don't call yourself dumb."
Riddle darkly chimed in.
He stood up and walked towards her, face to face.
"You know Pandora, I have Plans, plans about us."
Her eyes sparkled in happiness and curiosity.
"But first, get ready for dinner, then we shall continue."
"Right."
Pandora walked towards the exit of the room, opening the doors, and a house elve instantly led her to a room close to Tom Riddle's.

6:43 pm:

Pandora was in a room full of vintage classic furniture with dark green wallpaper and golden swirls that looked like snakes. There was a double-bed and wooden bookshelf all across the room attached into the wall.
Her eyes caught glimpse of this painting of Salazar Slytherin but to her surprise, he encouragingly smiled at her, his sharp features turning soft.
Pandora had to leave at 7:00 pm and was worrying about what to wear because there was a huge walk-in closet full of dresses and outfits.

She decided to wear this dress and some classic heels:

Pandora wore some matte rouge and sprayed some vanilla-scented perfume on before leaving and making her way down the corridors, after all, she was starving

Pandora wore some matte rouge and sprayed some vanilla-scented perfume on before leaving and making her way down the corridors, after all, she was starving. Tom Riddle had made her feel this feeling of butterflies swarming in her stomach and she loved the feeling. It felt heavenly and even made her pathetically blush at his actions. She hoped she looked good, after all, she was going to sit at the same table with the darkest wizard of all times and a couple of Important Purebloods. As Pandora walked down the corridors, she felt this burning gaze on her, she tried to brush it off but failed when she heard this ear-deafening screech against her hair and looked behind herself to see Bellatrix, What the absolute fuck.
She laughed and cackled creating a circle of smoke around Pandora. "Aww, little mudblood walking around here as if she owns it!"
Pandora glared at Bellatrix in pure hatred and warth.
"You know Lestrange, feed your ego, I'm busy."
And walked off to the 1st and lowest floor.

Tinkles and Sparkles of the crystalline chandelier's shadow, illuminated across the dining area, the glossy marble floors showing the reflection of the person looking at it.
Lucius grimaced the moment his eyes laid set on her. "Sit down, wait patiently for the Dark Lord." Pandora glared at him, her eyes sparkling in irritation as vexation rummaged through her veins. Several minutes passed by and not a single person made a move, Bellatrix ended up sitting opposite Pandora, and the more they looked at each other, the more anger bubbled inside Ivy. Narcissa was sitting next to Lucius with Draco sitting one seat away from Pandora, his face filled with guilt.

Peter Pettigrew entered the scene, slamming the doors open.

"M'lord claims that the meeting is Canceled!"

Pandora wanted to complain and moan in anger but didn't have the energy to, so she stood up and went to her room to take a nap.

45 minutes later:

She had ended up into a boring conversation with Pettigrew on the 3rd floor about apparently he knew her 'biological' parents:
"Oh, Lily! She was so beautiful, so, so, so !"
"Right."
Pandora was trying to keep calm and class but failed as he wouldn't stop talking, his breath smelled like out-of-date tuna.
"James! You look just like him... You have Lily's eyes though, so, so-"
"Right! I have to leave!"
"B-Bu-"
"Leave, Pettigrew before I sectumsempra you!"
Tom Riddle yelled across the end of the corridor.

Pandora scanned him up and down before vastly walking towards him.
"Riddle!"
He softly grabbed her hand and lead her inside the room.
"Let's not talk outside, they'll hear us."
He lead Pandora inside this huge library, books scattered in piles across the floor, everywhere.
Voldemort didn't seem okay, his hair was disheveled and his eyes looked like he hadn't looked at daylight for ages even though they talked hours ago and he was okay.
"What happened to you?!"
He had blood stains on his blouse.
"-Nothing, Pandora I've got to talk to you."

Her eyes shifted in concern and worry.

"Look, we need to find a way to weaken Dumbledore!"

"Why?"

-----------------------------------------------

Melissa.